- 19:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #20541: Problem with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister
- I can confirm that the fix (decrementing $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister[$originalRec] at the end of CONTENT() and R...
- 02:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #19867: DB session records are only created when users authenticate
- re patch: I think the additional check should only get done, if "! $count" applies to the first check;
In case there...
- 17:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #19867: DB session records are only created when users authenticate
comment out / remove this part in t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php:
- 11:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #19874 (Closed): Typo3 4.1.8: fe_session_data regression due to session fixation (bug 10146)
- In bug 10146 (which I cannot access, but is referenced in the changelog), session fixation has been fixed, so that a ...
- 18:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #17636: config.prefixLocalAnchors = all destroys links in fe
- Well, using REQUEST_URI appears to be the right way, but it seems like the page (or relevant part) gets cached only b...
- 16:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #19522 (Closed): prefixRelPath messes with anchor links (or markers in href)
- t3lib_parsehtml::prefixRelPath should ignore href attributes starting with a "#" (hash key); those should get handled...
- 16:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #17636: config.prefixLocalAnchors = all destroys links in fe
- Additionally, "$(\d)" should get replace with "\$($1)" in t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('REQUEST_URI'), in case there's e.g. ...
- 16:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #17120: Content is not cached and white page displayed with big content / PHP 5.2.1
- Seems like "$" should get escaped in the $scriptPath/Request URI (regarding the linked post above).
But in general...
- 15:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #18694: config.prefixLocalAnchors = all destroys links when $scriptPath starts with a number
- This is fixed in TYPO3_4-2, where both references ($1 and $3) are wrapped in curly braces.
Please close the bug.
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #17636: config.prefixLocalAnchors = all destroys links in fe
- I'll add a patch against TYPO3_4-2, which incorporates all things mentioned in this thread, plus:
- use REQUEST_URI...
Also available in: Atom