- Registered on: 2009-11-21
- Last connection: 2016-06-24
- 16:57 TYPO3 Core Task #76122 (Resolved): Make acceptance tests stable
- Applied in changeset commit:1bf5a17b1f2b5c79a1dc532eb52873af804476ab.
- 16:55 TYPO3 Core Revision 1bf5a17b: [TASK] Tweak of the Formhandler acceptance tests
* Added testing of persistence
* Added tests for datetime fields
* Prevent random timeouts from affecting t...
- 18:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #76124 (Resolved): Pasting a value with spaces in "trim" or "nospace" fields gives strange result
- Applied in changeset commit:44a1d57fe5862fef9ce86d9ddc12d07afa18a244.
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Revision 44a1d57f: [BUGFIX] Prevent validation from altering the field value
- Resolves: #76124
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #76125 (Resolved): Clientside filtering of alpha/num/alphanum/alphanum_x fields is not the same as on the server
- Applied in changeset commit:7770faafc8f930b63c3fb97c7a1b34f615f93fb4.
- 17:23 TYPO3 Core Revision 7770faaf: [BUGFIX] Filter out space char on client-side from alpha/num/alphanum/alphanum_x fields
- Resolves: #76125
- 16:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #76125 (Closed): Clientside filtering of alpha/num/alphanum/alphanum_x fields is not the same as on the server
- Space is currently allowed on the client-side, while server is filtering them as stated in the documentation.
- 16:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #76124 (Closed): Pasting a value with spaces in "trim" or "nospace" fields gives strange result
- 16:10 TYPO3 Core Task #76122 (Closed): Make acceptance tests stable
- Running acceptance tests using the procedure described here https://wiki.typo3.org/Acceptance_testing is not stable. ...
- 16:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #61031 (Resolved): Implement flash message warning when max number of items is reached in IRRE field
- Applied in changeset commit:ab574d02681673535cb4a4fb8530e52069534a18.
Also available in: Atom