- Registered on: 2009-12-20
- Last connection: 2021-06-30
- 14:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #94054: TYPO3 Backend-Login fails if Typo3 is installed in a subdirectory of the domain
- Making a copy from
- 09:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #94422: wrong handling in TYPO3\CMS\Core\Http\SelfEmittableLazyOpenStream
- The method write($string) still has to be changed.
Btw. according to the interface it must throw an exception but re...
- 18:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #94015: GeneralUtility::xml2array() can't be used in Guzzle middleware
- Hi Benni,
As a real Guzzle middleware consists of at least 2 inherited closures it's running comple...
- 21:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701: Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- Thanks for the answer, I ended up with a simple PSR-15 middleware which is easier and sufficient and also not bound t...
- 11:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701: Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- I remarked that my usage in the provided extension is not complete and the method handle has to return a callable.
- 23:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701: Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- With activated Guzzle-Middleware the Variable $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['HTTP']['handler'] has one empty value only...
- 19:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701: Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- Hi Benni,
thanks for the quick answer.
The attached extension can be installed to reproduce the issue, it's lim...
- 17:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701: Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- This error is logged:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception:
Argument 1 passed to GuzzleHttp\Ha...
- 17:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #94701 (Closed): Dashboard breaks if Guzzle Middleware is used
- If a Guzzle Middleware is used the Dashboard modules "TYPO3 news" and "TYPO3 security advisories" do not work anymore...
- 15:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #94454: SelfEmittableLazyOpenStream is not compatible with guzzlehttp/psr7 2.0.0
- @Benni, actually it was like that and that was the reason for the broken behavior. Instead the Guzzle Api 2.x expects...
Also available in: Atom