- Registered on: 2009-12-20
- Last connection: 2018-06-18
- 14:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #86397: Link across domains not possible
- With site-configuration and proper slugs everything is working fine now.
Issue can be closed.
- 21:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #86397: Link across domains not possible
- Hi Benni,
no, I don't have realurl installed, especially as there won't be a version for TYPO3 9 probably.
- 09:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #86398: Interface state can't be saved
- Yes, this is from composer.json:...
- 08:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #86398 (Needs Feedback): Interface state can't be saved
- The current pagetree always is showing up toggled and I've to open again.
In sys_log I find the following error many...
- 07:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #86397 (Closed): Link across domains not possible
- In former versions links across domains got the domain adjusted.
This never seems being the case anymore.
- 23:04 TYPO3 Core Epic #84729: Implement "slug" handling for pages and other records
- Benni Mack wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:7df267c885f4e7f065c36423faebf761d4194cff.
In line 44 of SlugHelpe...
- 21:28 Grid Elements Bug #85627: Usage of BackendUtility::getPagesTSconfig() throws Error without BE-User
- Why you considered it as "dirty hack"?
I thought it's a smart and reasonable solution.
- 19:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #82118: User interface does not react / 500 internal server error dummyToken
- I just had this issue too in TYPO3 Version 8.7.16 with the impact that the backend never reacted anymore at all (at l...
Also available in: Atom