has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2015-07-17
Reported issues: 24
- 07:33 Core Bug #68225: Sorting objects by endtime in localisation not possible
- Andreas Wolf wrote:
> The localized versions are fetched only after the original language has been fetched—that is a ...
- 15:48 Core Bug #68225 (New): Sorting objects by endtime in localisation not possible
- I have an ordinary list of objects sorted by endtime (access tab):
- 15:58 Core Feature #67984 (New): Index FAL metadata
- Since editors got the possibility to add description and readable titles to files, indexer of indexed_search should r...
- 12:57 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #66392 (Closed): "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency?" on matrix ques...
- I get "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency?" with authcodes activated and revisiting already s...
- 13:36 Formhandler Bug #60637: No email sended to user
- Update here:
I figured out why it didn't work for me. Before mails were sent PreProcessor_LoadDB didn't parse the ri...
- 20:35 Core Bug #65492: "Fix link spoofing in prefixLocalAnchors" breaks TYPO3 Cache
- But why does caching actually work when I downgrade to 6.2.8 + BE login?
That's confusing to me.
- 16:59 Core Bug #65492 (Rejected): "Fix link spoofing in prefixLocalAnchors" breaks TYPO3 Cache
- Security Fix #62723 breaks frontend caching if config.prefixLocalAnchors is set to "all".
- 14:37 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Support #61063: Cannot change path to Partials file
- yep, works with new paths. Static ts template should be updated....
- 09:18 news extension Bug #62631: Articles with no translation in strict mode
- Seems like this setting is broken since 3.0.x :(
Doesn't work anymore on my website since upgrade to t3 6.2.6 and ...
- 10:32 news extension Bug #62631: Articles with no translation in strict mode
- If there is no translation in strict mode, nothing will be displayed.
You could redirect to listing page for insta...
Also available in: Atom