has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2015-07-02
Reported issues: 22
- 12:57 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #66392 (New): "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency?" on matrix question
- I get "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency?" with authcodes activated and revisiting already s...
- 13:36 Formhandler Bug #60637: No email sended to user
- Update here:
I figured out why it didn't work for me. Before mails were sent PreProcessor_LoadDB didn't parse the ri...
- 20:35 Core Bug #65492: "Fix link spoofing in prefixLocalAnchors" breaks TYPO3 Cache
- But why does caching actually work when I downgrade to 6.2.8 + BE login?
That's confusing to me.
- 16:59 Core Bug #65492 (Rejected): "Fix link spoofing in prefixLocalAnchors" breaks TYPO3 Cache
- Security Fix #62723 breaks frontend caching if config.prefixLocalAnchors is set to "all".
- 14:37 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Support #61063: Cannot change path to Partials file
- yep, works with new paths. Static ts template should be updated....
- 09:18 news extension Bug #62631: Articles with no translation in strict mode
- Seems like this setting is broken since 3.0.x :(
Doesn't work anymore on my website since upgrade to t3 6.2.6 and ...
- 10:32 news extension Bug #62631: Articles with no translation in strict mode
- If there is no translation in strict mode, nothing will be displayed.
You could redirect to listing page for insta...
- 13:36 news extension Bug #62491 (Rejected): RTE Click enlarge rendering broken
I enabled images in RTE and included static template "Click enlarge rendering" to make popup images in RTE pos...
- 13:09 Formhandler Bug #60637: No email sended to user
- This bug still exists in 2.0.1 for me too.
I already cleared opcache - that does not fix the problem.
My form onl...
- 22:12 Core Bug #57463: Upgrading 6.2: PHP Fatal error: Could not acquire lock for ClassLoader cache creation.
- I have had this issue too. Tried to upgrade a 6.2.1 installation to 6.2.4.
After updating php from 5.3.x to 5.4.x ev...
Also available in: Atom