- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2016-02-17
- 10:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #19111 (Closed): Umlauts in workspace comments
- When change stage you can enter comments.
This comment contains umlauts. Will not be writen to sys_log-table.
- 14:15 TYPO3 Core Feature #17466 (Closed): Caluculate of gifbuilder XY width max([10.w]|[20.w])
- You want to create a GMENU by useing TypoScript.
The text of the GMENU should have 2 lines.
In one case the first ...
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #15025: PHP Notices
- This issue wasn't about a speed increase in the first place, but about proper programming. A PHP Notice is a sign of ...
- 19:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #15117 (Rejected): tslib_cObj -> getTypoLink does not support arrays
- The getTypoLink does not support arrays in the urlParameter.
So you can't get Typo3Links links this:
- 10:09 TYPO3 Core Feature #15108 (Closed): dependencies with version number
- In the extension manager would be only used the extension keys for checking of the extension dependences. The depende...
- 12:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #15025: PHP Notices
- On each page and yes is reproducable.
By default, Typo3 sets error reporting to "E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE" in inde...
- 09:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #15025 (Closed): PHP Notices
- On a call of a typo3 Frontend page you get about 700 or more php notices.
This are to many for having a good frame...
Also available in: Atom