- Registered on: 2010-01-14
- Last connection: 2010-10-18
- cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete (Member, 2010-01-14)
- 14:27 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Bug #10275 (Needs Feedback): It doesnt work with jq_fancybox and perfectlightbox
- Felek wrote:
> After I installed cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete my jq_fancybox stopped working.
> Same with perfec...
- 10:19 Core Feature #23231: hook/callback for password recovery
- already implemented as $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['felogin']['password_changed'] callback hook.
- 14:55 Core Feature #23231: hook/callback for password recovery
- hi Christopher,
thanks for your answer. I will get my proceeding discussed in the dev-list at first (because the c...
- 16:22 Core Feature #23231 (Closed): hook/callback for password recovery
- It would be nice to have a hook/callback for the password recovery functionality. It should be called after the passw...
- 09:19 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Version number increased
- hi everybody,
because of an "accident" we had to raise the version number from 0.5.0 to 1.1.1. There was an uninte...
- 16:34 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete New version available
- A brand new version is released and will be available at the TER soon.
It introduces several features:
- support ...
- 15:39 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Feature #6478 (Closed): Support t3jquery extension
- The jQuery libraray is now loaded from t3jquery if installed and activated, local jQuery library is omitted in this c...
- 15:39 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete 1.00 hour (Feature #6478 (Closed): Support t3jquery extension)
- support of Juergen Furrer's t3jquery extension implemented
- 15:37 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Feature #7196 (Closed): CSS-File via constants
- Loading of predefined CSS file can now be skipped via TS constants/setup(set cssLoadedExternally true). The functiona...
- 15:37 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete 1.00 hour (Feature #7196 (Closed): CSS-File via constants)
- loading of predefined CSS file can be skipped
Also available in: Atom