- 10:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #64436: EM isn´t showing modified extensions
- I tested this with the phpMyAdmin extension that is installed globally:
- Copied "ext_tables.php" to "ext_tables.php...
- 16:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #64436 (Closed): EM isn´t showing modified extensions
- The new EM from Typo3 6.2 doesn´t show much needed information for us system admins. When a security announcement for...
- 10:29 Caretaker Bug #34128 (Accepted): Navigation tree isn´t updated when sub-items change
- (Having caretaker overview opened in the backend)
When a test changes status and thefore is presented in a differe...
- 10:24 Caretaker Bug #27718: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/caretaker/typo3conf/ext/caretaker_...
- Couldn´t reproduce this issue anymore with current version. I guess this bug can be closed.
- 11:37 Caretaker Bug #4832: Creating new Keys with ExtMgm Update Function causes an Error.
- Related to #5516?
- 11:35 Caretaker Feature #7365: Allow assigning of Testgroups in Instancegroups
- The advantage is that you simply have to assign a testgroup to an instancegroup instead of assigning the testgroup to...
- 11:34 Caretaker Feature #27744: Assign test groups to instance groups
- Duplicate of #7365
- 11:33 Caretaker Feature #27852 (Resolved): Support http basic authentication
- We have some domains in development that are protected by a http basic authentication. There should be some way to te...
- 11:01 Caretaker Bug #5516: openssl_pkey_export() fail on Mittwald server
- I had the same problem with a Debian-Server that has Zend installed. Thanks to Francois, I was able to create a symli...
- 16:43 Caretaker Feature #27744 (New): Assign test groups to instance groups
- We have multiple servers with multiple t3 installations each. Every server is created as an instance group.
Also available in: Atom