- Login: rafu1987
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-02-07
- Last sign in: 2023-05-12
- 19:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #84119: Limiting a BE-User to default language results in inconsistent saves.
- I'm having the same problem with TYPO3 10.4.23 and the default language. Everything is set up correctly and with the ...
- 17:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #92902: TypoScript formDefinitionOverrides recipients
- Yes, this works for TYPO3 9, but the YAML configuration changed to "recipients" in TYPO3 10.
- 14:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #92902: TypoScript formDefinitionOverrides recipients
- After further investigation, the @ symbol should be allowed by TypoScript parser.
- 13:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #92902 (New): TypoScript formDefinitionOverrides recipients
- Overriding recipients in form framework in TYPO3 10 through TypoScript works in frontend, but the TypoScript analyzer...
- 18:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #92519: Auto slug update settings don't work
- Sorry, it was an error with the sluggi extension. Issue can be closed.
- 17:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #92519 (Closed): Auto slug update settings don't work
- I tried the settings mentioned here (https://docs.typo3.org/c/typo3/cms-core/master/en-us/Changelog/10.1/Feature-8911...
- 20:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #92051: f:asset.script breaks ampersands and thus functionality
- I only set the parameter to false to check if it has something to do with htmlspecialchars :)
- 14:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #92051 (Closed): f:asset.script breaks ampersands and thus functionality
- Adding this code:...
- Applied in changeset commit:1cbf3d5ccbb9465342b0f9aa37d5dec85b1eb35f.
- The ResourceCompressor should not hard-code the JS file
type when concatenating JS files.
Also available in: Atom