- Registered on: 2010-02-07
- Last connection: 2020-01-10
- jQuery Colorbox (Leader, 2010-02-28)
- Google Maps (Leader, 2010-02-28)
- jQuery.popeye (Leader, 2010-02-28)
- jQuery Lightbox (Leader, 2010-02-28)
- Comments Backend Module (Leader, 2010-02-28)
- 360° image rotation (Leader, 2010-10-15)
- jQuery autocomplete (Leader, 2010-10-17)
- coolURI: Clear cache (Leader, 2010-10-27)
- Page tree tools (Leader, 2012-03-15)
- Scriptmerger Bless (Leader, 2012-11-16)
- 12:58 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #89961: Prevent header copy suffix
- 12:49 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #89961 (Accepted): Prevent header copy suffix
- When the option "Prevent header copy suffix" is activated and I copy a DCE and want to change the header field (heade...
- 16:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #73209: PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID not working anymore in TYPO3 9.5.x
- Same thing now with TYPO3 9.5.x
- 13:56 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #89051: SHOW FULL COLUMNS
- I made a demo distribution extension, which just adds DCE as a dependency.
Just install the demo extension in a fres...
- 14:57 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #89051 (Resolved): SHOW FULL COLUMNS
- With version 2.2.0, I get an error, when installing DCE through a site package. It fetches the extension allright, bu...
- 12:39 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88981: Class 'IconRegistry' not found
- I can't access backend, nor frontend by the way, so no way to change any icon configuration or anything. :-(
- 12:33 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88981 (Resolved): Class 'IconRegistry' not found
- Since version 2.1.0 of DCE, I'm getting the following error:...
- 11:33 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Feature #63379: defValues are ignored
- I added a patch file to introduce this feature
- 14:42 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #83830 (Resolved): isDceContentElement error in recycler module
- Hello there,
I get the following error on a dce content element in recycler module (view attached screenshot).
- 22:38 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #83642 (Resolved): After upgrading to 1.5.0 I get errors on some DCEs
- Hey and thanks for the update to 1.5.0. Unfortunately, after upgrading I get this error, when trying to edit some dce...
Also available in: Atom