- Registered on: 2008-05-14
- Last connection: 2013-05-08
- Fire Fighter Manager (Leader, 2008-07-23)
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #19928: Autocreation of records inserts wrong timestamps if user don't have access on that field
- Good question! I didn't recognize it anymore. I think ticket can be closed.
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #14730: Proxy Config compatibility with MS ISA Servers
- Henrik Zawischa wrote:
> As far as I can see, there still is no support for NTLM proxy authentication in 4.5 LTS.
- 10:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #37780: Possibility to get duplicate sessionId for different user
- Tracked this issue in my Logs. Happened very often in the last weeks.
July 2012: 218
August 2012: 131
- 08:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #37780: Possibility to get duplicate sessionId for different user
- Sven Weiss wrote:
> The sessionId is only saved in database if it is in use (saved some data to it). And then it is ...
- 08:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #37780: Possibility to get duplicate sessionId for different user
- Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Sven Weiss wrote:
> > It is not the best solution but it works for a hot-fix.
> It will be...
- 08:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #37780: Possibility to get duplicate sessionId for different user
- From 6. June 04:00 PM to 11. June 02:00 AM it happened 18 times, but with the changed function it did not. I logged t...
- 09:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #37780 (Closed): Possibility to get duplicate sessionId for different user
- It is possible to get the same sessionId for different users. It actually happened on a high-traffic-site and I could...
- 20:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #24520 (Closed): ImageMagick / GraphicsMagick does not run on every system
I have a very hardened hosting system and I could not get IM / GM wanted to run. I had to modify the class....
- 18:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #24442: Each element shows start und stop 01.01.1970
- Perhaps the attached patch helps.
I identified 2 places:
Never used time oder timesec
- 18:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #21245: Improve "Login not possible" message, if login fails although username and password w...
- Not really... TYPO3 writes into the database. The mysql server instead has to log that there is no space left to writ...
Also available in: Atom