- Registered on: 2011-07-05
- Last connection: 2019-04-09
- 13:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #87833 (New): Detect missing file for a given FileReference in Extbase
- I've tried three different ways to detect if a `FileReference`'s original file is still existing (i.e. file has been ...
- 11:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #80088: Call to undefined method TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\ProcessedFile::setMissing()
- Jan Kornblum wrote:
> Also get this error when deleting a physical file that way:
Sorry, my mistake....
- 11:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #80088: Call to undefined method TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\ProcessedFile::setMissing()
- Also get this error when deleting a physical file that way:...
- 01:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651 (Resolved): Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- I've got several domain objects which contain serveral n:1 relations (1:n relations, too, but these work as expected)...
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #87426: label_alt + label_alt_force for IRRE childs cannot be overwritten using OverrideChild...
- OK, thanks for the explanation... Close it or let it be a possible missing feature ;)
- 00:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #82730: Opening record in backend painfully slow with foreign table and large main table
- Same problem still in 9.5.
Removing 'label_alt' (pointing to child or parent records) and 'label_alt_force' broug...
- 00:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #87426 (Needs Feedback): label_alt + label_alt_force for IRRE childs cannot be overwritten us...
- I tried to overwrite childs (IRRE) appearance (label_alt, label_alt_force) for performance reasons in BE (https://for...
- 23:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #87155 (New): Strange link building when having several page types configured
- There are tow page types configured (the second for ajax calls):...
- 00:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #86959: TCA type "slug" not working for custom extension records
- I've just seen that this seems to be fixed soon:
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #86959 (Closed): TCA type "slug" not working for custom extension records
- In 9.5.0 that has already worked, but no longer in 9.5.1. The TCA configuration is the following:...
Also available in: Atom