- Registered on: 2011-07-13
- Last connection: 2016-07-19
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074: After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
- I've seen this work just fine in 6.2. Are you using gridelements by any chance? Because it doesn't work with nested g...
- 11:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #75494 (Closed): Suggest wizard not working in flexform array element when not the last field
- See attached file for example configuration. The responsible code can be found in TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Form\Element\Sugg...
- 15:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353: Unable to set backend user language
- Right, that explains a lot. I was initially trying to set the language for another user, which I figured could be don...
- 11:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353: Unable to set backend user language
- Hold on a minute. I see the confusion now. I'm talking about the Backend users module, while the functionality you me...
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353: Unable to set backend user language
I just set up a fresh 6.2.18 installation without any additional extensions and I still have the same proble...
- 16:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353: Unable to set backend user language
Your patch won't work. It doesn't get past the condition. Note the possible condition change I mentioned ...
- 12:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353: Unable to set backend user language
I reproduced it on 3 different 6.2 installations. When I check the database be_users record I see the lang c...
- 09:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #73353 (Closed): Unable to set backend user language
- When I tried to set the backend language for my (admin) backend user I noticed the labels were not translated. After ...
- 11:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #60697 (Closed): Recursive storagePid does not work in command controller
- I created a basic command controller which retrieves records from an Extbase repository but failed to retrieve any re...
- 17:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #57303: DB Error when editing a record without versioning
- Yes, that seems to be the same issue. This can be marked as duplicate and closed then I guess.
Also available in: Atom