- Registered on: 2011-12-05
- Last connection: 2015-10-13
- 00:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #63374: Uploading in filelist gives warning if the file should be overwritten
- Thanks, great news! Will it be in the next 7.3.X release?
- 22:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #63374: Uploading in filelist gives warning if the file should be overwritten
- 1+ Is there any workaround e. g. disabling this dialogue? For unexperienced users/users new to TYPO3 it is really irr...
- 12:51 NN Address Bug #66339: Search results empty if there is no record in "Addresses"
- Thanks for looking into!
Hendrik Reimers wrote:
> One possibility is to remove the searchInFields for addresses i...
- 16:39 NN Address Bug #66339: Search results empty if there is no record in "Addresses"
- Any ideas for a workaround which doesn't bother the editor? Is there any possibility to create an address record auto...
- 16:24 NN Address Bug #66339 (Needs Feedback): Search results empty if there is no record in "Addresses"
- If there is no record in tab "Addresses" (created with "Create new") this special record is not shown in search resul...
- 16:45 NN Address Major Feature #66308 (New): FlexForm fields should be searchable
- I would be really happy if FlexForm fields could be searchable by the integrated search feature (so you could put you...
- 15:33 NN Address Bug #66181: Search results empty in any cases
- Does search in FlexForm fields work (like plugin.tx_nnaddress.settings.searchInFields = flexform.myfield1)? Can't tes...
- 15:26 NN Address Bug #66181 (Closed): Search results empty in any cases
- I configured the NN Address list plugins (both) using the check box for the search feature in two different TYPO3 ins...
- 15:44 NN Address Bug #62376 (Resolved): Field "description" does not appear in FE
- In a person entry I entered some text under the field "Erweitert>Beschreibung" ("description") but I does not show up...
- 11:52 NN Address Bug #59935: Wrong link to forge in manual
- I cannot confirm that the typos are corrected in latest SVNs "doc/manual.sxw" or online. Link is additionally wrong i...
Also available in: Atom