- Registered on: 2012-02-01
- Last connection: 2016-05-18
Reported issues: 8
- 19:01 Core Feature #71484: Output of layout field in fluid_styled_content templates
- Dear sir, that is awesome! Thanks for providing that example; was literally giving it a go right, then saw the forge ...
- 10:59 Core Feature #71484: Output of layout field in fluid_styled_content templates
- Hey Riccardo, sure.
I attached a ZIP archive that should contain the essential things. It has been part of an exte...
- 02:08 Core Feature #71484: Output of layout field in fluid_styled_content templates
- Hey, absolutely no offense intended, and least of all I wanted it to come across as personally attacking you. Honestl...
- 21:15 Core Feature #71484: Output of layout field in fluid_styled_content templates
- I'm impressed by your stubbornness, Mathias!
> Having a field in the Backend does not necessarily mean it has an d...
- 19:10 Core Bug #71610: Save buttons configurable
- Gonna chime in, since we recently made the switch to 7 for one of our customers.
So far no one (me included) has c...
- 12:23 news extension Bug #60662: LinkViewHelper ignores given settings
- To add to it: The suggested fix of refactoring the @useStdWrap@ into @GeorgRinger\News\Service\SettingsService::getSe...
- 12:14 news extension Bug #60662: LinkViewHelper ignores given settings
- This is still not completely fixed, right?
The issue from comment 1 is still valid and @useStdWrap = detailPid@ is...
- 12:52 Faceted Search Suggestion #70026: Search word is replaced with placeholder value but shouldn't
- Haha, sorry. I'm obviously bad at explaining things. One last try. :-)
To have the search field pre-populated with...
- 23:10 Core Bug #70284 (Under Review): Query parameter selector breaks with forward slash entered
- When activating the query parameter selector via @RTE.default.buttons.link.queryParametersSelector.enabled = 1@ one i...
- 13:33 Faceted Search Suggestion #70026: Search word is replaced with placeholder value but shouldn't
- Exactly. The problem is, that it gets replaced with the placeholder value when it is empty. @###SWORD_VALUE###@ shoul...
Also available in: Atom