- Registered on: 2012-02-06
- Last connection: 2015-08-22
- 14:21 Calendar Base Bug #71627 (Resolved): Call to undefined method in TYPO3 6.1
- When updating an old installation of TYPO3 6.1 I stumbled upon this issue:...
- 15:11 Core Task #61934: Forms: "current" and ".field" data is not visible
- I still think it would be a worthwhile feature if one could create and/or pre-fill form fields dynamically. However I...
- 13:39 Core Task #61934: Forms: "current" and ".field" data is not visible
- Uhm, unfortunately I'm not sure what I was up to a year ago. Neither do I remember where I tested this minimal exampl...
- 18:35 Core Task #61934 (Closed): Forms: "current" and ".field" data is not visible
- When using a FORM cObject, "current" value and "field" data is not visible inside the FORM object.
The following m...
- 16:58 Core Feature #45709: add stdwrap functionality to FORM input elements as well
- This would be a really helpful feature. Can anyone point me to what has to be changed in order for this to work?
- 20:39 Core Bug #60684: Install tool step action fails silently
- Although ... thinking about it again: Why does the install tool stop complaining about a low value of the upload limi...
- 20:36 Core Bug #60684: Install tool step action fails silently
- You're right: Installation won't fail. I was just very eager to get rid of those warnings.
Server logs complain ab...
- 18:32 Core Bug #60684: Install tool step action fails silently
- I found the problem: Wrong PHP settings apparently prevent TYPO3 creating files.
With my server setup the install ...
- 15:55 Core Bug #60684 (Closed): Install tool step action fails silently
- I'm trying to install TYPO3 using the install wizard but I'm stuck at step 1. Whenever I click on "System looks good....
- 19:38 Calendar Base Bug #59248 (Resolved): starttime of list view does not accept year anymore
- Today I updated to version 1.6 (on TYPO3 6.1.9). After the update my list view didn't show any events anymore.
Also available in: Atom