- Registered on: 2008-05-20
- Last connection: 2014-09-11
- 16:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #25944 (Closed): description of config.doctype mentions html5 instead of html_5
- Hi Christopher!
Yes, you are absolutely right, we just figured it out with two different TYPO3 versions. Closing t...
- 15:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #25944 (Closed): description of config.doctype mentions html5 instead of html_5
- the description says:...
- 09:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #25732 (Resolved): code completion: listNum shows no properties
- try this to reproduce:
t = TEXT
t.listNum[press dot here]
listNum should show properties like "splitChar" (see...
- 15:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #949 (Resolved): Codecompletion: completing inside a word deletes pretty much code in front o...
- Not reproducible any more. Got resolved.
- 14:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #951 (Resolved): Codecompletion: filter is not perfectly working
- not reproducible anymore, so i guess it got resolved.
- 10:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #25600: code completion window gets bigger and bigger
- forgot to mention: this issue occures not in firefox, but in google chrome
- 17:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #25601 (Resolved): some code completion descriptions have " instead of real quotes
(issue imported from #M17654)
- 17:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #25600 (Resolved): code completion window gets bigger and bigger
- after the window has popped up several times, it gets very big in width -> see screenshot.
(issue imported from #...
- 11:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #25592: Mac OS: ctrl+space triggers browsers context menu
- just a note: seems like these guys have a similar problem: http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/_os_x_ctrl_space...
Also available in: Atom