- Registered on: 2012-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-08-31
- 20:24 External Import Support #53465: Checking Value of imported field
- I used a user function to change the TCA mentioned above to "nospace,required" :
- 19:30 External Import Support #53465 (Closed): Checking Value of imported field
- I want to import user-data from another cms ( admidio ).
The problem occurs that no data is written into the passw...
- 21:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #18761: "ADMCMD command could not be executed!" after preview link expired
- I got the same problem today.
Chrome works ( 30.0.1553.0 (209444), there was no cookie set )
Firefox ( 24.0 ) does n...
- 00:58 OpenStreetMap Bug #49959: Trying a bit harder to get coordinates for markers
- Nominatim Bug Report https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/2638
- 14:06 OpenStreetMap Bug #50028 (Resolved): geocache disfunctionality and suggestions
- If the result of a query to Nominatim or others changes the city the query will also fail the next time.
- 13:57 OpenStreetMap Bug #49959: Trying a bit harder to get coordinates for markers
- I changed the code so that it serves my needs. Patch attached.
1) Querying and resultparsing for nominatim moved t...
- 23:00 OpenStreetMap Bug #49956: Markers at identical coordinates
- Somewhat solved that for me on the php-level of this extension. Clusters would add nicely though.
I put the attached...
- 17:28 OpenStreetMap Bug #49956: Markers at identical coordinates
- Rethinking this it should maybe be fixed not in this extension but on the "openstreetmap-level" that this extension w...
- 00:28 OpenStreetMap Bug #49959 (Resolved): Trying a bit harder to get coordinates for markers
- Sometimes i need to take away zip codes from addresses to let nominatim find the coordinates. One time it was actuall...
- 00:21 OpenStreetMap Bug #49898: Other types of address datatypes - modular approach
- This should not have been a bug but a feature request, sorry !
At this moment I work around this issue by making c...
Also available in: Atom