Ric van Westhreenen
- Registered on: 2010-04-14
- Last connection: 2016-11-10
Reported issues: 23
- 23:22 Budget 2017 T3 Customer Care: RE: Feel Good Managment / T3A Customer Care / Community Growth
- With regards of the CRM solution. I've seen, used and tested many FOSS applications. That did cost a lot of time. Was...
- 23:17 Budget 2017 DMO: RE: DMO (Destination Management Office Distribution)
- I agree on Stucki's idea. And as could be seen from past experiences with crowdfunding, it works when the community i...
- 23:14 Budget 2017 Expert Advisory Board (EAB): RE: Strategical EAB budget for unforeseen travel- and meeting costs.
- In 2014 it was budget for Travel costs for the budget meeting and travel costs for coordination meetings with funded ...
- 09:07 Budget 2017 Fluid Standalone: RE: Fluid Standalone - maintenance und further development
- Like with the other requests regarding specific extensions and functionality, I have one central question:
- what ...
- 09:02 Budget 2017 DMO: RE: DMO (Destination Management Office Distribution)
- It's always great to read ideas for specific distributions. Two questions:
1. what value does it bring to the memb...
- 08:52 Budget 2017 T3 Extension News: RE: T3 Extension News 2017
- If this is an important extension by popularity, what other means have you tried to get money for development? F.i. c...
- 23:43 Budget 2017 T3 Customer Care: RE: Feel Good Managment / T3A Customer Care / Community Growth
- As I can read from the description, there is a lot of work put into this idea. The only thing that I mis is some quan...
- 23:36 Budget 2017 Expert Advisory Board (EAB): RE: Strategical EAB budget for unforeseen travel- and meeting costs.
- It seems better to have a flexible add-on on the current travel and meeting costs for all boards, or a flexible 10% O...
- 23:31 Budget 2017 Community Manager: RE: Community Manager 2017
- Two questions:
1. in the budget request you talk mostly about TYPO3 GmbH. Currently these budget requests are only...
- 23:12 Board (public) Archive: Election 2015: RE: Candidates for Board: Ric van Westhreenen
- Hi Lorenz,
Thanks for your response in this. One of the issues with written words is that we do not really communi...
Also available in: Atom