- Registered on: 2012-11-12
- Last connection: 2020-01-22
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #90215: Getters of class LazyLoadingProxy can't be called by Fluid
- I also see the problem with TYPO3 9.5.13 and typo3fluid/fluid 2.6.9 in Composer mode.
This bug has an impact on pe...
- 18:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #82528: SYS_LASTCHANGED value not being correctly set if RESTORE_REGISTER is used
- It concerns the TypoScriptFrontendController class.
- 18:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #82528: SYS_LASTCHANGED value not being correctly set if RESTORE_REGISTER is used
- This bug also exists in TYPO3 9.5.13.
There is a problem with the Introduction Package because the "bootstrap_pack...
- 22:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #86298 (Resolved): "Stop preview" link not clickable
- Applied in changeset commit:ec9ee877bea1cbd7adc5df86b618f368a736cb91.
- 21:52 TYPO3 Core Revision ec9ee877: [BUGFIX] Make the "Stop preview" link clickable when previewing a page (workspaces)
- Resolves: #86298
- 16:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #86298 (Closed): "Stop preview" link not clickable
- When I preview a page following changes in the workspace, it is not possible to stop the preview with the link "Stop ...
- 13:09 TYPO3 Core Task #85529 (Rejected): Backend - Access to ModuleTemplate
- If we want to modify the render in the Backend, is not possible because we don't have access to ModuleTemplate (in th...
- 11:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #78238 (Closed): cHash generation with a mount point
This bug is present since last update: 7.6.11
I generate a link (with typolink) that contains a cHash. T...
- 15:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #75980: Insert link in RTE from frontend editing
Can we fix this issue?
- 11:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #75980 (Closed): Insert link in RTE from frontend editing
I use frontend editing for create a *new* content element.
When I want to insert a link in the RTE, I ha...
Also available in: Atom