has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2013-01-09
- Last connection: 2015-11-28
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-10-04)
- FAL Gallery (Leader, 2014-09-18)
- FAL sftp Driver (DEPRECATED) (Leader, 2014-09-17)
- FeManager - TYPO3 Frontend User Registration (Member, 2014-03-19)
- Language Suggestion (Member, 2013-07-18)
- powermail (Co-Leader, 2014-09-10)
- powermail_cond (Leader, 2015-09-02)
- voting.typo3.org (Member, 2014-09-19)
- wt_gallery (Leader, 2014-02-21)
Reported issues: 30
- 22:30 FAL sftp Driver (DEPRECATED) DEPRECATION NOTICE
- I have decided to rewrite this FAL driver for TYPO3 v7.6 LTS, because it has some issues with FAL filter and performa...
- 12:00 Core Task #71577 (Resolved): Use FlexFormService to convert FAL driver configuration
- Applied in changeset commit:b4e2c028d56b2b835dcf68dd48d00a689ccce4ae.
- 11:55 Core Revision b4e2c028: [TASK] Use FlexFormService to convert FAL driver configuration
- This replaces the custom FlexForm converting Method of the ResourceFactory
with a technically mature and more suitabl...
- 12:49 Core Bug #71561: Global Backend Search with zero results the background doesnt fit
- I can reproduce it. My Setup:
Mac OSX 10.11.1
Homebrewed PHP 5.6 as mod_php
Homebrewed Apache 2.4
- 18:56 Core Task #71577 (Resolved): Use FlexFormService to convert FAL driver configuration
- The FAL driver configuration, which is defined in a FlexForm and saved as XML into the database row, gets converted b...
- 21:25 Core Task #71236 (Resolved): Provide correct dummy data for DatabaseLanguageRowsTest
- Applied in changeset commit:f78b2b28f873d91b99f8513c8f8fc400c5507f98.
- 21:00 Core Revision f78b2b28: [TASK] Provide correct data for DatabaseLanguageRowsTest
- The dummy data provided in DatabaseLanguageRowsTest
leads to some E_NOTICEs.
This patch aims to provide the minimal ...
- 17:00 Core Task #70587 (Resolved): Remove the first few E_NOTICEs occuring in the unit tests
- Applied in changeset commit:57055c98b6015f03ef884cb152bb65f771d551bd.
- 16:31 Core Revision 57055c98: [TASK] Remove the first few E_NOTICEs occuring in the unit tests
- PHP throws E_NOTICE when not existing array keys are accessed.
The received value will become null.
This patch aims ...
- 20:50 Core Bug #71292 (New): Reduce E_NOTICEs by providing correct test values and issets
- parent: #70584
Remove some more occurrences of php generated notices.
This time the removed notices are the ones ...
Also available in: Atom