has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-04-27
- Last connection: 2015-02-03
- Contacts (Leader, 2015-02-03)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Leader, 2010-09-21)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 - Order Handler (Leader, 2015-02-03)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 - PayPal (Leader, 2015-02-03)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 - PDF Generator (Leader, 2015-02-03)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 - Products (Leader, 2015-02-03)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Member, 2013-05-16)
Reported issues: 4
- 13:13 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Bug #64346 (Needs Feedback): Currency symbol shows after prices even when plugin.wtcart.main.curr...
- Hi Peter,
I see your problem. We have two different ways to format the prices. One is used for the payment and shipp...
- 12:41 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Task #64640 (In Progress): Clear Session/ cart and redirect to success page
- The cart will not be cleared if you use an own Thank-You-Page for powermail (2.0.x) because the Signal Slot "createAc...
- 08:49 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Bug #64325 (In Progress): Wrong prefixId and scriptRelPath in tx_wtcart_pi2
- 11:33 powermail Bug #43820: createActionAfterSubmitView not issued when configured for thx page
- We need the signal slot dispached here.
I figure out the problem that the signal slot is dispached twice when the ...
- 23:24 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Feature #11522 (Accepted): Include payment gateway
- We have discussed this feature and will provide a way in version 3.0.0.
- 23:19 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Feature #54367 (Accepted): Rename variables
- The internal name the variable is not crucial, which is changed with the version 2.1.0. It needed new getter methods....
- 23:05 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Bug #51925 (Accepted): Fatal error after submit - wrong $conf call
- Will be fixed in 2.1.0.
- 23:04 Shopping Cart for TYPO3 Bug #51237 (Needs Feedback): No quantity given
- I need more Information about your system and versions. xdebug shows me that it is an integer in $this->gpvar['qty'].
Also available in: Atom