- Registered on: 2013-07-05
- Last connection: 2019-10-30
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #89553 (Resolved): Open Documents menu entries are escaped (htmlspecialchar‘ed) twice
- Applied in changeset commit:be650b8c97b07bca46c8761efc67517a855bbd88.
- 11:50 TYPO3 Core Revision be650b8c: [BUGFIX] Avoid double escaping of opendocs menu entries
- Menu entries in both open documents and recent documents list
of the opendocs extension were htmlspecialchar‘ed twice...
- 19:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89553 (Closed): Open Documents menu entries are escaped (htmlspecialchar‘ed) twice
* Activate opendocs extension
* Edit a page and add HTML special characters to the title (e.g. &,",>...
- 13:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #87899: Magic getters stop to be evaluated in Fluid starting from TYPO3 9
- For anyone having the same problem:
I our case we could move from magic methods @_call()@ to implementing @ArrayAcce...
- 01:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #87899: Magic getters stop to be evaluated in Fluid starting from TYPO3 9
- I created a PR on github: https://github.com/TYPO3/Fluid/pull/438
- 14:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #87899 (Closed): Magic getters stop to be evaluated in Fluid starting from TYPO3 9
- I found a breaking change in @sysext/fluid@ that was considered non-breaking
I‘m referring to this change:
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Task #86414: No copy and / or cut button in file list search
- My screen with patch set 10.
* there‘s no document header
* the scissors aren‘t closed
* "paste int...
- 20:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #85146 (Resolved): Read environment variables in TypoScript
- Applied in changeset commit:e726a74fb03d09fed7f20c3064652ca7884060cd.
- 19:46 TYPO3 Core Revision e726a74f: [FEATURE] Add getEnv value modifier to TS parser
- Use :=getEnv() in TypoScript to read values from environment variables.
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #85146 (Closed): Read environment variables in TypoScript
- I‘d like to have a possibility to read environment variables in TypoScript. I‘m aware of https://github.com/helhum/en...
Also available in: Atom