- Registered on: 2013-08-18
- Last connection: 2019-05-19
- Positioner (Leader, 2014-05-11)
- 10:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #86280: SVG images are not scaled in the backend page tree
- The Icon-management of TYPO3 may cause the error, because it converts the original SVG-Tag into a G-Tag. The estimate...
- 07:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #88390: Icon in Pagetree too big
- Sorry. I searched with the wrong keywords.
Yes, the bug is related to it.
I will comment there.
- 20:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #88390 (Closed): Icon in Pagetree too big
- I add a custom page-type in my extension. I defined an own SVG-icon.
The icon is too big in the page-tree. The pre...
- 19:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #87876: destroyed Database - cause not really clear
- I use XAMPP 7.2 on a Windows 10 System. I can't repoduce the error. I had begun to update a local site from TYPO3 8.7...
- 12:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #87935: Use $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'] instead of time() for the current time in viewhelper...
Your hint is good. The argument is important to allow the change of a test-date by the adminpanel.
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Feature #87935: Use $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'] instead of time() for the current time in viewhelper...
- The Question is not, how often can this happen. The question is:
_Do we want use different timestamps in views for ...
- 18:56 TYPO3 Core Feature #87935 (Closed): Use $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'] instead of time() for the current time in v...
- The Viewhelper f:date.format() use the time()-function, of PHP to get the current time.
@$base = $arguments['base...
- 10:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #87876 (Needs Feedback): destroyed Database - cause not really clear
- After some unknown actions the table cf_cache_hash_tags is no longer avaiable for my TYPO3 9.5.5.
I can't easyly de...
- 21:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #87843: Unicode characters as entry point in site configurations
- I got a related problem to this. (TYPO3 9.5.5)
If i use
then the menu-process...
- 22:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #87045: different pagetree in Backend and Link-wizard
The value of $this->BE_USER->uc['browseTrees']['browsePages'] is wrong.
Also available in: Atom