- Registered on: 2010-05-20
- Last connection: 2018-02-25
- Documentation (Member, 2014-06-02)
- Security Guide (Leader, 2011-10-03)
- Extension Coordination Team (Member, 2012-02-14)
- Grid Elements (Member, Active Contributor, 2015-02-04)
- Password Expiry and Reset (Leader, 2012-12-19)
- TYPO3 CMS - What's New (Leader, 2013-05-19)
- Education Committee (Contributor, 2017-03-24)
- TYPO3 v9.1 What's New (Italian)
- 10:58 Documentation Bug #83989 (Accepted): Extension manual not rendered
- I've got the same issue with an extension I published yesterday.
The DocTeam is already aware of this issue (see rep...
- TYPO3 v9.1 What's New (German)
- TYPO3 v9.1 What's New (Dutch)
- 10:01 TYPO3 Core Task #83768 (Resolved): Remove referrer check on backend login
- h2. Issue
Browser vendors are considering or have already announced *not* to send the @Referer@ (which is part of ...
- TYPO3 v9.1 What's New (English)
- 03:41 Extension Coordination Team Task #83625 (Resolved): Request to take over EXT:site_package
- I would like to take over the extension key **site_package**. The extension key is registered already, but no version...
- 06:05 TYPO3 Core Feature #83529: Execute hooks on backend user login
- As suggested in "review.typo3.org":https://review.typo3.org/#/c/55319/ , Hooks should be used, rather than Signals/Sl...
- 13:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #83529: Execute hooks on backend user login
- Proof of concept: https://github.com/schams-net/be_login_logging
This extension writes an entry to a separate and co...
- 12:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #83529 (Resolved): Execute hooks on backend user login
- When a user successfully logs in to the backend of TYPO3, registered hooks should be executed.
This allows TYPO3 c...
Also available in: Atom