- Registered on: 2014-03-25
- Last connection: 2020-11-09
- 09:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #86797: No field value tranformation/URL sanitation when using extbase extension custom field as a route path segment
- Bernhard Eckl wrote in #note-24:
> I tried the patch, but there is a problem with special characters (ä, ...
- 10:11 phpMyAdmin Bug #94362 (New): Logout in Frontend creates not necessary cookies
- Our customer found out, after logging out from TYPO3 frontend, two Cookies are set.
After searching inside the cod...
- 18:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #89295: Typo3QuerySettings set as DefaultQuerySettings in a Repositories initializeObject Method are not honored
- I have written a patch for fixing this issue in v10.
- 17:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #91404: After update from 9.5.16 to 9.5.17 I get an error 'Cannot serialize'
- According to our system the problem occurs when logging in with a frontend user. (9.5.17)
You will find the comple...
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #88372: Extbase QuerySettings ignores SiteConfiguration language settings
- Possibly related to #89295?
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #70468: PropertyMapper cant't create object of type TYPO3\\CMS\\Core\\Resource\\Folder
- Could get closed, problem was, two years ago there was no documentation found by me, so I wrote it another way. Works...
- 10:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #85108 (Closed): Deletion of file is impossible, if filemount isn't /
- With a normal backend user it isn't possible to delete files, if the assigned sys_filemount path is not set to "/".
- 16:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #81805 (Closed): SaveToDatabase throws exception on single table
- While working with SaveToDatabaseFinisher I found out, the executeInternal() funtion doesn't work correctly.
- 11:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- New Version of TranslationViewHelper with Extbase support and working with Typo3 v7 (and Version 6).
For getting t...
- 21:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #80366: Values aren't always saved in the TYPO3 backend
- @Markus K.
We reproduced the bug in different TYPO3 instances. Every time a new data is inserted. I tested with be...
Also available in: Atom