Lars Peter Søndergaard
- Registered on: 2014-09-19
- Last connection: 2019-01-28
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #88951 (New): Extbase does not handle page translations correctly when using consistentTransl...
- My scenario:
I mapped the "pages" table to an extbase model named "Product", using a custom doktype. So in ext_typ...
- 11:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #88832 (Resolved): autocomplete="off" on password fields in install tool configuration settin...
- I tried the applied patch in #88709, that sets the attribute @autocomplete="off"@ on most fields, in a TYPO3 9.5.8 in...
- 10:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #87910: ExtbasePluginEnhancer won't work on same page or without page limitation
- I encountered this as well.
In my case I had additionally "limitToPages" set for both enhancers, with the same pag...
- 16:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #86280: SVG images are not scaled in the backend page tree
- The SVG icons are injected with some kind of IE11 workaround and the <svg> element is replace with a @<g>@ element:
- 12:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #87295: Chinese Language url not working with TYPO3 9.5
- The @rawurlencode@ line can probably be removed.
A few lines earlier there is the regular expression:...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #86915 (Closed): Symfony Expression TypoScript conditions fail at nested arrays
conditions that try to access values of nested array do not yet work properly with the new symfony expression ...
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Feature #83748 (Closed): Also show field value in debug mode
- Adding to issue #83461, I think it might be useful to show the actual field value in some cases.
Limiting to field...
- 09:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #82956 (Closed): DebuggerUtility can't handle variadics (variable arguments) on closures
- Trying to debug a closure, or any object that has a closure as property results in an error.
Steps to reproduce:
- 08:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #80672: Saving problems in Chrome 57+
- I don't seem to be able to reproduce the issue on latest Chrome 58.x (neither in 8.7.1 nor 7.6.18)
Can someone con...
- 11:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #80695: f:spaceless ViewHelper removes too many spaces
- May I ask why this was rejected?
Also available in: Atom