Jeff C

info@spinken.net

  • Registered on: 2015-03-02
  • Last connection: 2020-05-04

Issues

Activity

2020-02-28

16:37 TYPO3 Core Feature #90578 (Closed): FeLogin: Fluid based HTML Mails -> Partial RootPaths
When using the new fluid based felogin extension it is possible to use a custom html mail template, set via...

2019-05-08

17:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #88306 (Closed): CKEditor not loading since 9.5.6
We just updated to Typo3 9.5.6.
Custom RTE fields are now rendered as simple textareas without RTE and without err...

2018-11-19

11:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #86934: No rendering of audio files with "Text & Media" when they contain cover art
I attached the three files, that I used for testing this on Typo3 9.5.1.
The original mp3 file works. Then I added...

2018-11-15

13:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #86934 (Closed): No rendering of audio files with "Text & Media" when they contain cover art
The issue https://forge.typo3.org/issues/86834 still exists.
It will work with simple mp3s, but not with files, th...

2016-02-24

15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #73629: JavaScript-Objects stripped in HTML-element
*You can close this!*
It was a faulty typoscript-configuration. My bad.

2016-02-23

19:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #73629: JavaScript-Objects stripped in HTML-element
We use css_styled_content. Normal HTML does work, normal JavaScript too. Only JavaScript-Objects are for some reason ...
17:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #73629 (Closed): JavaScript-Objects stripped in HTML-element
My clients used the HTML-element to post the scripts for including external forms. In the rendered frontend the JavaS...

2015-12-17

11:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #72287: Localization-handling not understandable
Setting the flag works for now. I'm really curious how translation-handling will be solved in future versions.
11:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #72287 (Closed): Localization-handling not understandable
We've upgraded to TYPO3 7.6.1 and our client's content editors noticed, that they cannot add content elements in non-...

2015-12-16

10:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #71436: Inline in flex with multiple DS fails
<type>array</type> fixes this!

Also available in: Atom