- Registered on: 2015-04-08
- Last connection: 2016-10-13
- Bootstrap responsive images (Leader, 2015-04-26)
- 01:22 Core Feature #77532: Add possibility to define multiple croppings per image
- Hi guys,
Multiple cropping is only a little part of the problem.
What if i want different quality for each size...
- 15:51 Static file cache Bug #72623 (Resolved): htaccess rewrite on host with non standard port
When using non standard server port eg :8080, the current rules set dosen't strip the port from HTTP_HOST so th...
- 18:08 Core Bug #70094: save and preview of backend user section links to home page
Get same error here under 6.2.14 and 6.2.15
Edit any page under draft workspace lead to such error while previ...
- 03:48 Grid Elements Suggestion #68327: Menu of sub/page content (sectionIndex) nearly-random ordering
- Currently this code is a 1:1 copy of the php used by typo core to render section indexes.
All typoscript options ava...
- 03:49 Grid Elements Suggestion #68327 (Resolved): Menu of sub/page content (sectionIndex) nearly-random ordering
Using menu of sub/page content, the order of elements does not respect nesting, nor columns order, and so seem...
- 13:52 Grid Elements Bug #66655: Flexform nested elements with <type>array<type> error.
- Sorry about posting in the wrong tracker. I'm using release 3.2.0 under typo3 6.2.11
Something in the gridelement....
- 12:41 Grid Elements Bug #66655 (Resolved): Flexform nested elements with <type>array<type> error.
When using nested elements with <type>array<type>, the _TOGGLE item in pi_flexform result in error: el invalid...
- 14:33 Core Feature #66589: Allow class for flexform sheet tabs in backend for better field formatting
- Using palette to do so would have been a better way, but palette concept is closely bound to tables.
When using eg...
- 20:14 Core Feature #66589 (Rejected): Allow class for flexform sheet tabs in backend for better field format...
- Allow class for flexform sheet tabs in backend
Also available in: Atom