- Registered on: 2010-07-27
- Last connection: 2015-03-23
- List generator (pt_list) (Member, 2014-03-20)
- Lowlevel tasks (Member, 2014-03-04)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2010-07-27)
- Calendar using extbase (Leader, 2010-07-30)
- Fluid Debugging ViewHelpers (Leader, 2010-08-20)
- extensible sitemap (Leader, 2010-10-22)
- Sandbox (Member, 2012-04-13)
- AJAX user login (Member, 2013-03-23)
- TYPO3 agencies (Co-Leader, 2012-04-14)
- 12:46 Server Team Bug #60385 (Closed): svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects is missing
- Links to projects not inside https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions seem to have vanished von SVN.
- 12:46 Server Team Bug #60308 (Closed): Missing files/attachments in tickets
- On https://forge.typo3.org/issues/54818 the linked file gives a 404 when trying to be opened. Probably related to the...
- 10:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #59355 (Rejected): make trustedHostsPattern use sys_domain records
- Configuring the regexp for trustedHostsPattern is really tedious in larger installations with lots of handled domains...
- 13:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #59277 (Closed): Warning "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" in SearchController
- Performing a search with indexed_search a warning will be raised:...
- 19:31 Server Team Wiki edit: Wiki (#5)
- 19:21 Server Team Bug #58429: Fix PHP bug on srv107.typo3.org
- Fabien Udriot wrote:
> but what about upgrading the server to Wheezy which would have the benefit to have a more up ...
- 17:56 Server Team Bug #58429 (Closed): Fix PHP bug on srv107.typo3.org
- I've already mentioned this twice, but up till now a proper error report was missing.
There is a bug in PHP 5.3.3 ...
- 16:24 Editorial Team Suggestion #58325 (New): Certification shortcut / contents from teams page
- Pascal Dürsteler wrote:
> Basically I wanted to ask if this is in the sense of the editorial team if I change it
- 14:14 Editorial Team Suggestion #58325 (Needs Feedback): Certification shortcut / contents from teams page
- You have an editor account and can modify the pages to be a shortcut. Anything else you need from us?
- 15:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #56988: IE8 Users can't login to backend
- [removed duplicate post]
Also available in: Atom