Leonie Philine Bitto
- Registered on: 2016-11-22
- Last connection: 2018-02-02
- 17:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #83762: File storage with invalid (upwards folder "../") path can be saved as 'absolute path'...
- PS: When I checked the database record, the path type was saved as 'absolute'. I had initially thought I changed it t...
- 17:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #83762 (Resolved): File storage with invalid (upwards folder "../") path can be saved as 'abs...
- Using TYPO3 8.7 LTS.
- I edited a file storage with absolute path.
- changed path to relative.
- entered "../som...
- 15:09 TYPO3 Core Task #30670: Increase titleLen
- In 2018, this could be increased some more. Or CSS @ellipsis@ used! (@text-overflow: ellipsis;@)
- 21:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #81831: sys_refindex and bodytext columns: link reference to files not working
- I can also confirm this bug.
The sys_refindex contains entries with @ref_table="_FILE"@, @ref_uid@ ALWAYS @= 0@ an...
- 15:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #83240 (Resolved): TCA field with type=input, eval=date with range is broken, always lower ra...
- Here an example TCA column from tt_products:...
- 17:24 Grid Elements Support #83047 (Resolved): Bring back the layout config text field (optional to the wizard), to b...
Thanks for this helpful extension!
With the current git version 8.0.0-dev, commit e4ca6909c31ac02296a6b28f5...
- 19:31 Grid Elements Bug #82961: Wrong colspan for list header when displaying table with additional fields
- Note: This happens in the expanded single table view.
- 19:25 Grid Elements Bug #82961 (Resolved): Wrong colspan for list header when displaying table with additional fields
I am using the latest git 'master' on TYPO3 8 with PHP 7.1.
Please view the attached screenshot. We had thi...
- 15:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #82636 (New): concatenation changes include order of CSS files, breaks CSS.
- I have some cssInline, which is automatically externalized into a css file (via config.removeDefaultJS = external).
- The inline script in the accepted patch uses "defer". That won't work:
"Note: Attributes async and defer work only...
Also available in: Atom