- Registered on: 2016-12-04
- Last connection: 2019-07-18
- 16:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #86960: "Delete" Button in template-contextmenu not working
- Same in 9.5.5 - still not working
- 08:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #86990: f:uri.action -> absolute not working
- Same here.
- 09:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #87181 (New): alertPopups-Bitmask dosn't affect moving pages-Popup in pagetree.
- I'm not sure if the `copy/move/paste`-Value in the Bitmask is designed to disable the Popup when moving pages in the ...
- 10:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #86280: SVG images are not scaled in the backend page tree
- The same behavior can also be observed in the category tree.
The icon I used here had a viewbox of 512x512.
- 13:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #86876: TCA columnsOverrides ignores default value
- I have the same problem. I've defined the field `author` in tt_content table:...
- 16:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #17073: Marker ###REC_FIELD_[fieldname]### in TCA config of select type does not work with gr...
- h3. 2018, TYPO3 9.5 and the error still exists.
For the googling people that hope to find a solution here, here is...
- 09:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #86960 (Accepted): "Delete" Button in template-contextmenu not working
- When you try to delete an ext-Template directly by clicking its icon, the delete button is ignored.
In the Chrome ...
- 15:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #86957 (New): '.active'-state background of Backend Modules does not stand out clearly from t...
- We have received criticism from our customers that the color of the active backend module is too dark in 9.5.
- 12:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #86875: Feature request: Fall through for f:switch ViewHelper
- Created the Request on GitHub:
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #86875 (Closed): Feature request: Fall through for f:switch ViewHelper
- A fall throug option for f:switch viewhelper would be a very nice to have.
Also available in: Atom