- Registered on: 2017-01-19
- Last connection: 2018-05-08
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #79934: Localized one/many to many not mapped correctly
- Alexander Opitz wrote:
> The patch goes in the same direction, did you test the patch?
Not, yet. But as far as I ...
- 13:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #79934: Localized one/many to many not mapped correctly
- As long as the Patch for #57272 does fix the issue for *all* relations and *not just FAL*, I'm fine with it.
- 11:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #81040 (Closed): Extbase QueryResult::count() incorrect for strict language mode
- When changing the sys_language_mode to strict, the resulting count is incorrect for the following circumstances:
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- This bug does not only affect FAL references, but all mappings to database relations that use foreign keys.
- 10:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #79934: Localized one/many to many not mapped correctly
- I just saw there already is an issue for this. I linked it with a duplication note.
- 09:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #79934 (Rejected): Localized one/many to many not mapped correctly
- We've experienced issues when defining a reference like a file reference with \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManage...
Also available in: Atom