- Registered on: 2010-09-03
- Last connection: 2017-11-21
- 19:33 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Bug #83061 (In Progress): self closing tag <br /> in RTE wrong
- the self closing tag <br /> in ckeditor is written in this way: <br /> (with blank!). It is saved in the database als...
- 17:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #82873 (Needs Feedback): Exception with element browser on file_reference
- TCA: ...
- 21:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #82186 (Resolved): sysext form: select option triggers php exception under certain conditions
- Try this:
build a short form with one select field.
use for one option a label with a . (dot) in it e.g. test.tes...
- 09:27 TYPO3 Recycler Bug #81214: recursive recovering of subpages and content not working (TYPO3 LTS)
- Sorry: TYPO3 8.7.1 with installed with actual introduction package.
- 09:25 TYPO3 Recycler Bug #81214 (Under Review): recursive recovering of subpages and content not working (TYPO3 LTS)
- Step 1: delete page with content
Step 2: go to recycler and let you show the deleted pages
Step 3: mark the page an...
- 12:40 Calendar Base Bug #80344 (Resolved): problem with php 7.1 - warning in list view
- php 7.1.x throws the following error:
#1: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /Volumes/web/sites/kund...
- 22:19 Direct Mail Subscription Bug #80106 (Rejected): direct_mail_subscription not compatible to php 7
- TYPO3 7..6.14, actual version of direct_mail_subscription from git, php 7.0.12:
After sending the form with the e...
- 21:05 Grid Elements Bug #78069 (Closed): Sorting of child elements in dependent language is not synchronized with def...
- TYPO3 7.6.9
Grid container in default language with some CEs. Translated in foreign langua...
- 08:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #77424: external Links with the host of the backend login lost the host when saved in database
- I found the same bug in https://forge.typo3.org/issues/19396 - fixed for TYPO3 4.4 - now he seems to be back ...
- 08:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #77424 (Closed): external Links with the host of the backend login lost the host when saved i...
- This ist actual a feature which turns in a bug in a multi domain installation. So the different domains in the follow...
Also available in: Atom