- 22:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89780 (Resolved): It isn't possible to use a newly created local ResourceStorage
- Applied in changeset commit:1eb10f80fb20a83ad62c61f2c0d0dacf70bf7e1b.
- 22:20 TYPO3 Core Revision 1eb10f80: [BUGFIX] Update local cache upon creation of new storage object
- When a new storage object for the "local" driver is being created
it is not possible to retrieve the new object insta...
- 15:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #89780 (Closed): It isn't possible to use a newly created local ResourceStorage
- Same as Bug #62273 :
> If you create a new ResourceStorage through the StorageRepository->createLocalStorage metho...
- 10:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #88866: RedisSessionBackend issue when FE and BE Sessions are in distinct Redis DB
- Hi Markus,
Thank you for your quick answer :)
If I understand correctly, using @$this->identifier@ as @persiste...
- 19:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #88866 (Closed): RedisSessionBackend issue when FE and BE Sessions are in distinct Redis DB
- h1. Symptoms
When using two distinct Sessions databases on the same Redis server, we observed FE keys in the BE da...
Also available in: Atom