- Registered on: 2020-05-03
- Last connection: 2021-10-07
- Documentation (Member, 2021-02-18)
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Task #95471 (Resolved): Add more details to the manual of EXT:impexp
- Applied in changeset commit:f7fb61fcf5d8d617b089cee272e415e0bd2af292.
- 12:57 TYPO3 Core Revision f7fb61fc: [DOCS] Add more details to the manual of EXT:impexp
- Explanation of almost all configuration parameters.
Automatic creation of almost all screenshots. The file
- 06:59 TYPO3 Core Task #95471 (Resolved): Add more details to the manual of EXT:impexp
- Having been in the eye of the storm some hours before the release of TYPO3 11 LTS, some parts of patch #95135 have be...
- 08:45 TYPO3 Core Task #95398 (Under Review): Replace XML handling by GeneralUtility with XmlEncoder
- In issue #83580 a new class XmlEncoder has been introduced to handle XML parsing in EXT:impexp.
This class should...
- 09:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #95242 (Rejected): Page tree module disappears on reloading "Create multiple pages", "Import", "Export" etc.
- When browsing the TYPO3 v11 backend by
List > Click on page icon of any page > More options .. > Export / Import ...
- 08:48 TYPO3 Core Task #95241 (Closed): Send form on typing password and pressing ENTER in installation process
- When typing the password and pressing ENTER in the TYPO3 v11 installation process, the password becomes visible inste...
- 13:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #94972 (Resolved): PHP 8 warnings: Undefined array key in EXT:impexp
- Applied in changeset commit:c21d5b8adb290800d7c8f0cff6cf91e6cfec11ed.
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Revision c21d5b8a: [BUGFIX] PHP 8 warnings: Undefined array key in EXT:impexp
- Some EXT:impexp functional tests threw warnings of the
type "Undefined array key" which did not abort the test
- 15:44 TYPO3 Core Feature #95021: Handle "XML could not be parsed: Line ...: No memory" during import in EXT:impexp
- This issue can be closed, as it is a duplicate of #83580.
- 08:40 TYPO3 Core Feature #95021 (New): Handle "XML could not be parsed: Line ...: No memory" during import in EXT:impexp
- TYPO3 may hit memory limits when converting XML to PHP arrays, even before all PHP memory is consumed. This is probab...
Also available in: Atom