- 19:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #92120 (New): Condition tree.rootLineIds does not work in User TSconfig
- In TYPO3 8 I've been setting the following default User TSconfig in _ext_localconf.php_ via @ExtensionManagementUtili...
- 11:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #91757: Multiple TypoScript conditons are not working.
- Documentation now matches the required syntax. In my opinion this issue can be closed. ("This part of the documentati...
- 12:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #91757: Multiple TypoScript conditons are not working.
- I can confirm this behaviour of combined conditions with TYPO3 10.4.6 and PHP 7.4.
- 14:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #88631: Page type parameter is ignored in POST requests/parameters
- As a workaround one can add the type parameter to the url and still send the form data with POST:...
- 19:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #89578: Redirect migration wizard creates wrong redirects
- To fix this bug change @$sourceDetails = parse_url($domainName);@ to @$sourceDetails = parse_url('//' . $domainName);...
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #88631: Page type parameter is ignored in POST requests/parameters
- Any chance this gets fixed rather soon?
- 18:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #91661 (New): Wrong recordType constraint in default FrontendUserRepository if subclass of FrontendUser exists
- In versions prior to TYPO3 10 in Extbase's TypoScript configuration the @persistence@ subkey could be used in differe...
- 17:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #91656: Mapping to sys_category is not working anymore in TYPO3 10
- Persistence configuration needs to be done in PHP. Take a look at "Breaking: #87623 - Replace config.persistence.clas...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #89578: Redirect migration wizard creates wrong redirects
- This problem still exists in TYPO3 10.4.1. I would consider this a problem with priority _Must have_. Core migration ...
- 11:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #88631: Page type parameter is ignored in POST requests/parameters
- I can confirm this bug still exists in TYPO3 10.3.
Also available in: Atom