- 17:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #89685 (New): TCAdefaults.pages.backend_layout not working for pages created via drag and drop
- Most may not need such default, because they use backend_layout_next_level. Sometimes, however, it can be very helpfu...
- 14:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #87574: Redirects to records (linkHandler) don't work
- Hi Benni,
I have just tested it with 9.5.5-dev. It's all the same as with 9.5.4:
h2. If the TSconfig-file is in...
- 10:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #87574: Redirects to records (linkHandler) don't work
- I found out, that the "News"-Tab is only available in the linkwizard of the redirects module, if the TSconfig is incl...
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #82798: Linkhandler for records works only when BE user is logged in
- It should also be possible to use the linkhandler if TsConfig is initialized via ext_tables.php in a site-extension l...
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #86895: routeEnhancer not working correct for paginate widget
- The paginator link issue (page 2 to page 1) can also be solved by "outsourcing the list view to an additional routeEn...
- 09:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #86703: Page's data partly not available via getText if page has form CE
- @Riccardo De Contardi:
Yes this can be closed, but it would be nice to set a relation to the issue which has resolve...
- 18:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #87574 (Resolved): Redirects to records (linkHandler) don't work
- A redirect (sysext:redirects) to a record (f.e. t3://record?identifier=tx_news&uid=1) results in the error:
- 19:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #86703: Page's data partly not available via getText if page has form CE
- I can confirm that: I can not reproduce it on 9.5.4, too. It looks like the issue is solved.
Maybe with Change 58661...
- 09:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #86703: Page's data partly not available via getText if page has form CE
- I sorry, I don't have a 10.0.0-dev testing environment. Would it help if i set it up to confirm or has anyone else th...
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #86569: Respect no_index while creating canonical and hreflang tags
- The Patch does not remove the canonical if "robots" is set to "noindex" via TypoScript, for example:...
Also available in: Atom