- Registered on: 2010-10-21
- Last connection: 2019-08-22
- Page Teaser (with Fluid) (Leader, 2010-12-21)
- Tiny Source (Leader, 2011-03-09)
- pw_comments (Leader, 2011-09-13)
- Static Info Tables for Extbase (Leader, 2011-09-21)
- Pagehits: History (Leader, 2011-10-04)
- Fluid Recommendation (Leader, 2011-10-04)
- Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) (Leader, 2012-02-20)
- Dragdrop (Leader, 2012-03-05)
- Sprite (Leader, 2012-03-05)
- GetCaches (Leader, 2012-05-29)
- Chrome Extension: Clear Caches (Leader, 2012-06-13)
- Frontend User Profile & Registration (Member, 2013-04-08)
- rssmanager (Co-Leader, 2013-04-18)
- t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions (Leader, 2014-06-02)
- Minifier for TYPO3 (Leader, 2016-11-30)
- 16:06 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88232 (Needs Feedback): TYPO3 V9 Detail page request from element in DCE container
- Hey. I'm not sure what the wrong behaviour is you are reporting...
But DCE had a lot changes in the past weeks. Coul...
- 16:01 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Feature #88949 (Resolved): TYPO3's global Backend search should respect tx_dce_index contents
- 14:49 TYPO3 Core Feature #88992 (New): Add "makeSearchStringConstraints" hook for LiveSearch
- In TYPO3 9.2 you introduced a new hook to extend search query in list view:
- 19:55 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Feature #88949 (Accepted): TYPO3's global Backend search should respect tx_dce_index contents
- 19:54 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88982 (Needs Feedback): Version 2.1 is broken
- 19:53 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88982: Version 2.1 is broken
- Hi. This should not happen. Did you clear the system cache after changing or adding new DCE?
Also, because the int...
- 19:49 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88981 (Resolved): Class 'IconRegistry' not found
- Bug fixed in current master. Will be released with DCE 2.2
- 10:03 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Feature #88949 (Resolved): TYPO3's global Backend search should respect tx_dce_index contents
- In TCA of tt_content you can define the fields to be used for searching. DCE should extend tt_content's TCA here.
- 20:50 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Support #88946 (Closed): E-Mail Addresses are not always parsed (and therefore protected)
- Hi Marco,
for me it works in both cases (direct and via reference).
When I use the viewhelper like this:...
- 12:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #88923: Ticking a checkbox in a section will affect only the first element to be changed
- Hey. I've moved this issue to core project, because this is something which probably needs to get solved by the core ...
Also available in: Atom