- Registered on: 2010-10-21
- Last connection: 2017-05-26
- Page Teaser (with Fluid) (Leader, 2010-12-21)
- Tiny Source (Leader, 2011-03-09)
- pwComments (Leader, 2011-09-13)
- Static Info Tables for Extbase (Leader, 2011-09-21)
- Pagehits: History (Leader, 2011-10-04)
- Fluid Recommendation (Leader, 2011-10-04)
- Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) (Leader, 2012-02-20)
- Dragdrop (Leader, 2012-03-05)
- Sprite (Leader, 2012-03-05)
- GetCaches (Leader, 2012-05-29)
- Chrome Extension: Clear Caches (Leader, 2012-06-13)
- Frontend User Profile & Registration (Member, 2013-04-08)
- rssmanager (Co-Leader, 2013-04-18)
- t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions (Leader, 2014-06-02)
- Minifier for TYPO3 (Leader, 2016-11-30)
- 18:16 Core Feature #81234: TCA Schema Service
- 17:12 Core Feature #81234: TCA Schema Service
- I've discovered the following inconsistencies in SQL schemas, which will pop up in database compare after
- 16:50 Core Feature #81234 (New): TCA Schema Service
- Introducing new *TCA Schema Service* which creates system columns in database (like "uid" or "hidden", etc.) automati...
- 16:19 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Bug #77239 (Closed): Backend drag & drop accordions - saving changes doesn't work
- 16:19 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Support #77958 (Closed): Multiple accordions per page
- 16:18 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Bug #77959 (Rejected): First t3ddy-Element on a page is not auto created and creating with the '+...
- Same like in #77960
- 16:17 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Bug #77960 (Rejected): After save and close of "T3ddy Element" current page loses focus
- Can't reconstruct this issue. If it still occures please open a new ticket and add some more details about which vers...
- 16:16 t3ddy - Super cute tabs and accordions Bug #78833 (Resolved): Doesn't display items with empty title
- 14:49 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81207 (Resolved): DCE / sys_category relation not resolved correctly
- Thanks for the patch!
I've also added a check, to not add "null" values to array of assiged sys_categories.
- 14:28 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81206 (Closed): Backend images missing
- Hi Jens,
the backend template feature of DCE has been completely overworked. There is a bug existing with FAL imag...
Also available in: Atom