- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2015-03-04
- TYPO3.Flow (Pending Member, 2011-10-19)
- flow3.typo3.org (Contributor, 2010-08-02)
- Syntaxhighlight (Member, 2008-07-07)
- Image Lightbox v2 (Leader, 2008-05-13)
- TYPO3 Recycler (Leader, 2008-06-23)
- Internal note tooltip (Leader, 2008-06-26)
- fire debug (Co-Leader, 2008-08-03)
- crawler (Member, 2013-07-13)
- fire devlog (Inactive Member, 2008-08-03)
- PHP Quick Profiler (Leader, 2009-05-14)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-01-07)
- JW Player (Member, 2012-04-17)
- TYPO3.Surf (Member, 2012-04-13)
- Core API (Member, 2013-07-05)
- 14:09 TYPO3 Core Task #56381 (Closed): Additional SignalSlot after init in EditDocumentController
- Additionally to #56195 it would be great to have a second SignalSlot after the init method in the TYPO3\CMS\Backend\C...
- 17:22 TYPO3 Core Task #56195 (Closed): New SignalSlot after preInit in EditDocumentController
- It would be great to have a new SignalSlot after the preInit method in the TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Controller\EditDocumentC...
- 08:59 TYPO3.Flow Bug #54973 (Resolved): mod_rewrite doesnt allow uppercase characters for the session id
- The usage of the SecurityPublishingConfiguration in combination with the fluid resource viewhelper generates a link w...
- 14:51 Extbase Hijax Bug #43442: Missing language_content
- Hi Nikola,
there is another problem with the linkVars in the eID script.
So, please add this line below the sett...
- 13:12 Extbase Hijax Bug #43442 (Closed): Missing language_content
- Hi Nikola,
please add the following lines to the bottom of the method initializeTsfe (class Tx_ExtbaseHijax_Utilit...
- 13:58 TYPO3.Flow Revision 28c27ed8: [TASK] Add doctrine /bin/ folder to .gitignore file
- Change-Id: I50c4e8dad1c94feaa8de00289ac9ae32bcff6cfc
- 22:29 TYPO3.Flow Bug #42606: Content Security with nested objects
- Wrong issue infos!
It doesnt work also with only 1 nested loop!
- 22:15 TYPO3.Flow Bug #42606 (New): Content Security with nested objects
- I think there is a strange bug in the content security
- 22:53 TYPO3.Surf Bug #35801: Hardcoded Production context
- Example call:...
- 22:47 TYPO3.Surf Bug #35801 (Resolved): Hardcoded Production context
- Use surf with other context is not possible bcause there are several hardcoded lines with the Production context. See...
Also available in: Atom