- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2015-03-04
- TYPO3.Flow (Pending Member, 2011-10-19)
- flow3.typo3.org (Contributor, 2010-08-02)
- Syntaxhighlight (Member, 2008-07-07)
- Image Lightbox v2 (Leader, 2008-05-13)
- TYPO3 Recycler (Leader, 2008-06-23)
- Internal note tooltip (Leader, 2008-06-26)
- fire debug (Co-Leader, 2008-08-03)
- crawler (Member, 2013-07-13)
- fire devlog (Inactive Member, 2008-08-03)
- PHP Quick Profiler (Leader, 2009-05-14)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-01-07)
- JW Player (Member, 2012-04-17)
- TYPO3.Surf (Member, 2012-04-13)
- Core API (Member, 2013-07-05)
- 02:04 Grid Elements Bug #61625 (Resolved): getChildren wrong select (regarding sys_language_contentOL etc.)
- Applied in changeset commit:d9b29283ade839ec8ac74df31903ef277beeb588.
- 01:41 Grid Elements Revision d9b29283: [BUGFIX] Include records without default translation
- Gridlements does not include monolythic records which does
not have a l18n_parent
- 13:44 Grid Elements Bug #61625: getChildren wrong select (regarding sys_language_contentOL etc.)
- or we should use cObj->data['_LOCALIZED_UID'] instead? what do you mean, should i update the patch? then we can avoid...
- 13:40 Grid Elements Bug #61625: getChildren wrong select (regarding sys_language_contentOL etc.)
- Jo Hasenau wrote:
> Still there should be no reason to do a second query, since the necessary data should already be...
- 13:12 Grid Elements Bug #61625: getChildren wrong select (regarding sys_language_contentOL etc.)
- Sorry, i was too fast.. the patch doenst work correctly.
$element has the original UID and not the overlays one. Tha...
- 20:39 Grid Elements Bug #61625: getChildren wrong select (regarding sys_language_contentOL etc.)
- Same probleme here, the code above will fix it! Thx!
I will create a patch for Gerrit/Review tomorrow
- 13:35 Grid Elements Bug #61848 (Resolved): Create new CE - Missing attributes
- If you click the first "Create new CE" icon (screen number 1) inside a GridContainer the following event will called
- 16:06 Grid Elements Impediment #59940 (Rejected): GridElements throws exception in FE
- With the current master branch, its not possible to use the gridelements in the frontend, because the userFunc call i...
- 14:09 TYPO3 Core Task #56381 (Closed): Additional SignalSlot after init in EditDocumentController
- Additionally to #56195 it would be great to have a second SignalSlot after the init method in the TYPO3\CMS\Backend\C...
- 17:22 TYPO3 Core Task #56195 (Closed): New SignalSlot after preInit in EditDocumentController
- It would be great to have a new SignalSlot after the preInit method in the TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Controller\EditDocumentC...
Also available in: Atom