Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2015-05-06
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Co-Leader, 2015-02-13)
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Leader, 2011-11-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2013-08-30)
Reported issues: 39
- 17:55 tc_beuser Task #60012 (Resolved): Refactor (namespacing and new folder structure)
- done in version 2.0.0
- 17:53 tc_beuser Bug #62737 (Closed): Fatal Error in Version 2.0.0 - Failed opening required '.../ext/tc_beuser/cl...
- can't reproduce this. please reopen in "github":https://github.com/dkd/tc_beuser/issues if the issue is still persist.
- 17:49 tc_beuser Bug #66531 (Resolved): Problems with more than 100 editors
- Problem is not with the limitation, but with the paginator. The next button missing token parameter. This is fixed. S...
- 16:22 Direct Mail Bug #62625 (Resolved): Remember selected recipient groups
- thanks for the report. Regression is fixed. See https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3CMS/Extensions/direct_mail.git/commitdiff/...
- 16:21 Direct Mail Revision d7d45c30: [BUGFIX] regression: syntax error
- fix regression. PHP syntax error is fixed
- 15:55 Direct Mail Bug #62625 (In Progress): Remember selected recipient groups
- 23:00 Direct Mail Bug #66795 (Needs Feedback): Statistics module: Regular expression for finding links ignores link...
- any patches to solve this?
- 22:58 Direct Mail Bug #67088 (Closed): Module/Statistics.php uses GeneralUtility::testInt instead of MathUtility::c...
- already fixed in Git. please check master.
- 22:57 Direct Mail Bug #67184 (Needs Feedback): CSV Import / error by importing 10.000 adresses
- 10K adresses are indeed too much. direct_mail converts the csv file in an array and uses another array to check if an...
- 22:41 Direct Mail Bug #67398: Emails were sent multiple times
- can you find any irregularities in mail server log? or server log (mysql)?
I suspect something wrong with mysql. d...
Also available in: Atom