Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2015-05-06
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Co-Leader, 2015-02-13)
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Leader, 2011-11-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2013-08-30)
Reported issues: 39
- 23:00 Direct Mail Bug #66795 (Needs Feedback): Statistics module: Regular expression for finding links ignores link...
- any patches to solve this?
- 22:58 Direct Mail Bug #67088 (Closed): Module/Statistics.php uses GeneralUtility::testInt instead of MathUtility::c...
- already fixed in Git. please check master.
- 22:57 Direct Mail Bug #67184 (Needs Feedback): CSV Import / error by importing 10.000 adresses
- 10K adresses are indeed too much. direct_mail converts the csv file in an array and uses another array to check if an...
- 22:41 Direct Mail Bug #67398: Emails were sent multiple times
- can you find any irregularities in mail server log? or server log (mysql)?
I suspect something wrong with mysql. d...
- 22:19 Direct Mail Bug #67887: Invoke Mailer Engine results in an error: Unable to open file for reading
- what should I do then?
- 11:33 Direct Mail Bug #64292 (Resolved): Non-static method TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Page\PageRepository::enableFields()
- Applied in changeset commit:7d5179c1de7dede358492ba7e49ecfdd654a36f2.
- 11:32 Direct Mail Revision 7d5179c1: [BUGFIX] PHP warning on calling non-static method
- fixed on how non-static method enableFields() is called.
- 23:14 Direct Mail Suggestion #64117 (Rejected): static Recipient list are not working because of double sql-object ...
- see #65811
- 23:13 Direct Mail Bug #64450 (Needs Feedback): direct mail sends no html ,messages
- you wrote about a missing field in tt_address, but in your SQL you changed the SQL for fe_users.
if it's about tt_...
- 22:28 Direct Mail Bug #63988 (Resolved): Upgrade to 4.0.1: Direct Mail unable to fetch HTML pages
- patch from #66506 is merged. closing this one
Also available in: Atom