Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2015-03-17
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Co-Leader, 2015-02-13)
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Leader, 2011-11-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2013-08-30)
Reported issues: 39
- 23:35 Direct Mail Bug #65813 (Rejected): Records from tt_address_group are not fetched
- this has to be abandoned, since the current tt_address doesn't have any category.
- 23:15 Direct Mail Bug #64537 (Resolved): Distribution time date picker is not working
- 23:14 Direct Mail Revision 28891015: [BUGFIX] 64537: Datepicker not working
- Path to datepicker was wrong.
- 15:34 Direct Mail Bug #66516 (Needs Feedback): Direct Mail Runs with Typo3 version 7?
- not tested. Feel free to test it and report any problem found :)
- 09:39 buzz.typo3.org Bug #65988: TYPO3 not correctly configured for HTTPS
- following are fixed:
# searchbox: the search term will be redirect correctly to www.typo3.org/search/
- 23:07 Direct Mail Bug #65915 (Resolved): Misspelling in documentation
- Applied in changeset commit:460c14d4c3de21655b8741abf2f8f33ce3d18402.
- 22:43 Direct Mail Revision 460c14d4: [TASK] typo correction in documentation
- fix typo in documentation
- 22:37 Direct Mail Bug #65643 (Needs Feedback): When sending inline images from "external Pages" they are corrupted
- if I get you correctly:
* Newsletter is external, not in the TYPO3 installation
* Images are sent as attachment in ...
- 22:32 Direct Mail Bug #65811 (Resolved): PHP Warning in "recipients list" module when static recipient list exists
- 22:31 Direct Mail Revision 4e6ad195: [BUGFIX] php warning on double releasing sql result
- remove double sql_free_result, which triggers php warning
Also available in: Atom