Ivan Dharma Kartolo
has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-02
- Last connection: 2014-07-22
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Co-Leader, 2015-02-13)
- Direct Mail (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2010-10-07)
- ExtJS 4 Migration (Member, 2011-11-18)
- FEUser - BELogin (Leader, 2008-07-28)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-17)
- News 2 Direct Mail (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-07-28)
- tc_beuser (Leader, 2011-11-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2013-08-30)
Reported issues: 39
- 10:18 Direct Mail Subscription Revision 7310642e: avoiding indexing and caching by search engine
- release 2.0.2
- 10:50 Direct Mail Subscription Bug #50265 (Resolved): Set no-cache headers for pages with sensitive information
- 10:02 Direct Mail Subscription Bug #50265: Set no-cache headers for pages with sensitive information
- 18:56 Direct Mail Bug #63988: Upgrade to 4.0.1: Direct Mail unable to fetch HTML pages
- I'll try to reproduce this. I'm developing using the introduction package, which root template is not in PID 0.
- 12:11 Direct Mail Suggestion #63752 (Needs Feedback): Hint people to include Templates with new Version 4.0.1
- new release with reminder in the upload comment?
- 16:27 Direct Mail Revision 4e46092a: [RELEASE] Release of direct_mail 4.0.1
- Change-Id: I1390a38d8a53eb887fa10f737a6b37806f3767b4
- 15:59 Direct Mail Bug #52077: CSV-Import
- as admin or editor?
the script check from file type, if it's a CSV file. please check if csv file is detected as t...
- 18:17 Direct Mail Bug #52077: CSV-Import
- please check the patch. this patch will save the uploaded and temporary file in uploads/tx_directmail/
- 16:42 Direct Mail Bug #63298 (Resolved): DirectMailUtility: Fallback to iso-8859-1 as page charset is not correct
- merged to master.
- 16:42 Direct Mail Revision e046399f: [BUGFIX] default charset to utf-8
- set the default charset to utf-8, since TYPO3 > 4.7 uses UTF-8
as default charset
Also available in: Atom