- Login: webadmin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-11-15
- Last sign in: 2023-09-05
- 13:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #101850 (New): Randomly getting exception "MFA setup is not necessary. Do not call this endpoint on your own."
- After setting [BE][requireMfa] = 1 (Require multi-factor authentication for all users) we are randomly seeing the Exc...
- 14:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #100795: Content element "View" button does not reload page, when preview is hosted on different (sub-)domain
- From our point of view the problem is solved.
- 10:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #81989: ImageMagick - Prevent Concurrent Processing of Image Files
- Within our installation the problem seems to be gone after Updating to Ubuntu 22.04 with PHP 8.1 (Typo3 LTS 11, GM fo...
- 10:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #100795: Content element "View" button does not reload page, when preview is hosted on different (sub-)domain
- 11.5.27 does fix this problem! Thank you!
- 10:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #100843 (Closed): Multiple pagetree tooltips remain visible
- Since updating from LTS 10 to LTS 11 often the pagetree tooltips remain visible. We can't really reproduce the proble...
- 10:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #100795 (Closed): Content element "View" button does not reload page, when preview is hosted on different (sub-)domain
- An Typo3 multidomain installation is hosted on typo3.domain.com, the sites are hosted for previewing on site1.domain....
- 09:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #100635 (Resolved): Missing "Today"-Button in Backend DateTime-Picker
- Since updating to LTS 11 our editors are complaining about the missing "Today"-button within the backend DateTime-Pic...
- 07:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #98220 (Closed): Inconsistent trim of external URLs in LinkWizzard-Popup
- We got feedback from an editor regarding the behaviour of the LinkWizzard when linking to an external URL.
- 08:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #94098: RTE / CKEditor removes whole paragraph when deleting last char of line
- of course you can close it. I wouldn't have opened it when I had found the github issue before...
- 08:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #94098: RTE / CKEditor removes whole paragraph when deleting last char of line
- We can confirm that it seems to be o.k. in FireFox.
I was able to find the bug in CKEditor bug tracker. Seems to b...
Also available in: Atom