- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2016-06-17
Reported issues: 10
- 16:52 commerce Bug #25857 (Closed): patch: attribute items are sometimes impossible to choose (allArticles=0)
- When a product has more then one attribute in some cases attribute values are listed but cannot be choosen. When you ...
- 19:46 email2powermail Bug #11341 (New): typo in documentation cause error
Thanks for your email2powermail extension. After debugging I found a typo in the documentation, see: http://ty...
- 19:45 email2powermail Feature #11340 (New): add generic table configuration
- Hi again,
I added some configuration to your extension to make it possible to use other tables for email2name tran...
- 18:15 Core Bug #23277: Mailing doesn´t work with safe mode on
- I have the same problem. I thought almost everybody is running safemode.
- 13:03 T3 jQuery Bug #9704 (Rejected): Typo in extension configuration
- UID's where the library -want- be integrated even if alwaysIntegrate is set
want -> won't or more clear: will not
- 13:36 T3 jQuery Bug #9618: form action not working with apache proxy
- Yes! This fixes the problem.
- 22:12 T3 jQuery Bug #9618 (Resolved): form action not working with apache proxy
To make t3jquery work behind a proxy I replaced the form action in mod1/index.php with:
- 13:55 commerce Bug #7916 (Resolved): tx_commerce_payment_creditcard.php contains wrong TS for selectbox
- a missing trailing point causes a TCE error.
fixed in enclosed patch
- 00:56 commerce Bug #7809 (Resolved): attributes dropdown only showing one option (allArticles=0)
- Enclosed patch should fix this. There was one argument to short in an exec_SELECTquery call.
- 18:19 cwt_community Bug #5616 (Resolved): pi1 is completely not working in 4.3.0
- This is caused by a typo in ext_typoscript_setup.txt. I think 4.3.0 is very strict about this. Patch included.
Also available in: Atom