- Registered on: 2010-12-19
- Last connection: 2017-03-14
Reported issues: 30
- 11:02 Core Task #80283 (Under Review): Use direct array assignments instead of array_push
- This is a micro optimization, since array_push is slower than direct assignments.
Direct assignments are also more...
- 11:00 Core Bug #80278 (Resolved): SVG Icons are not registered automatically on ExtensionManagementUtility::...
- Applied in changeset commit:d22be08f4c1b3fafb24d95516fc8aca7790f8a31.
- 10:37 Core Revision d22be08f: [BUGFIX] Register SVG icons for backend modules automatically
- Releases: master
- 22:00 Core Task #80277 (Resolved): Be more specific about where the link wizard was migrated to
- Applied in changeset commit:454794012c55db047dbed1ed64fa4a4eb83afeea.
- 21:51 Core Revision 45479401: [TASK] Be more specific about the inputLink wizard migration
- Resolves: #80277
- 17:22 Core Bug #80278 (Resolved): SVG Icons are not registered automatically on ExtensionManagementUtility::...
- Bitmap icons are, so it's expected to work for SVGs as well.
- 16:46 Core Task #80277 (Resolved): Be more specific about where the link wizard was migrated to
- We should simply mention the renderType array index again explicitly.
The current message is a bit confusing, sinc...
- 11:22 Direct Mail Bug #74494 (Resolved): Saving and Closing a new dmail doesn't save parameters
- When you create a new direct_mail and add link parameters like "&L=1" to the params list, the changes are not saved w...
- 11:33 Core Task #72712 (Resolved): Exclude LetsEncrypt acme challenge from blocked routes
- Applied in changeset commit:a85c4552a6b310072c9b4aba54cf8da6c743f0fa.
- 11:33 Core Revision 35745fa0: [TASK] Allow access to visible content within /.well-known/ directory
- Allow access to the visible content from within the `/.well-known/`
hidden directory. The access to all other hidden ...
Also available in: Atom