Mathias Bolt Lesniak
- Login: mabolek
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2008-06-04
- Last connection: 2023-01-12
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #97440 (Accepted): Search in selectMultipleSideBySide not working in Safari
- When entering a search term into the right box of a @selectMultipleSideBySide@ field, nothing happens if you are usin...
- 16:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #96275: Add index to speed up sys_refindex queries
- Yup, turns out the performance issues were caused by a corrupt table. This issue can be closed.
- 13:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #96275 (Closed): Add index to speed up sys_refindex queries
- During profiling of DataHandler I noticed a lot of queries like this one:...
- 10:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #95824 (Resolved): Undefined array key in install tool
- Applied in changeset commit:c1cb0ced1b64f348ce016e1c734ff3241f0c548b.
- 10:19 TYPO3 Core Revision c1cb0ced: [BUGFIX] Undefined array key in install tool
- Fixes two undefined array keys in the install system extension's
UpgradeWizardsService.php that cause errors in PHP 8...
- 14:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #95824 (Closed): Undefined array key in install tool
- Two if statements in the install sysext's UpgradeWizardsService.php are causing undefined array errors in PHP 8.
- 16:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #95453 (Resolved): Unknown array keys in content object and menus in PHP 8
- Applied in changeset commit:6c10d6013701249a03bc6f71d6441a131e8c4d2e.
- 16:37 TYPO3 Core Revision 6c10d601: [BUGFIX] Fix unknown keys in arrays
- Fixes PHP 8-related array access errors in ContentContentObject
- 11:37 TYPO3 Core Feature #95463 (Closed): Less verbose error pages that also display the error code
- TYPO3's default error pages currently include a long text about TYPO3 being open source and that there is absolutely ...
- 17:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #95453 (Closed): Unknown array keys in content object and menus in PHP 8
- I discovered a few PHP 8-related array access errors in @ContentContentObject@ and @AbstractMenuContentObject@ and ha...
Also available in: Atom