Kai Ole Hartwig
- Registered on: 2011-02-04
- Last connection: 2017-11-28
- 08:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #80054: Toolbar: Clear Cache forward to URL (Blank Page)
- Since the 8LTS Release its no longer reproducible.
- 19:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #80425 (Closed): Constraint 'IN' in Query doesn't respect string escaping
- When building a query inside a repository method using $this->createQuery() and defining an 'IN' constraint by chaini...
- 07:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #80054: Toolbar: Clear Cache forward to URL (Blank Page)
- Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> did you try to perform a @composer install@ ?
Yes, i have make:...
- 22:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #80054: Toolbar: Clear Cache forward to URL (Blank Page)
- Christian Kuhn wrote:
> You mean the browser tab loads this url?
> Not confirmed (and I'd guess such an i...
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #80056 (Closed): Pagetree Toolbar Drag&Drop: Overflow if you have more then 11 Page-Types
- If more than 11 Page-Types are added to Pagetree Drag&Drop, the additional Page-Types are not visible.
- 10:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #80054 (Closed): Toolbar: Clear Cache forward to URL (Blank Page)
- If you click clear cache in the Toolbar, as Admin, you will be forward to an empty Page with URL:...
- 11:59 TYPO3 Core Task #51434 (Closed): Cleanup BackendUtitlity::displayWarningMessages
- As the report tool checks system environment with the use of the hook within that function, we can deprecate the func...
- 00:57 TYPO3 Core Task #28015: Deprecate Content Object HTML
- You really mean the TypoScript-Object HTML? IMO this do completely the same like "TEXT"!
Georg Ringer wrote:
- 10:42 TYPO3 Core Task #28015 (Closed): Deprecate Content Object HTML
- Since TYPO3 4.5 TEXT and HTML behave the same way. HTML does not really make sense anymore and as such could be depre...
Also available in: Atom