- Registered on: 2011-03-11
- Last connection: 2016-08-22
- Netresearch Easy Workspace (Leader, 2013-08-30)
- Semantic Templates (Leader, 2011-05-13)
- TYPO3 build tools (Co-Leader, 2013-03-08)
- Netresearch Content Delivery Network Helper (Leader, 2012-08-24)
- TemplaVoila tools for file based ds and mapping (Co-Leader, 2013-03-08)
- Multi-channel contexts (Member, 2013-06-03)
- 14:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #70079: Performance impact of 6.2.15 class loader cache emptying
- Markus Klein wrote:
bq. But we failed to reproduce this issue reliably and hence couldn't make a fix that solves the...
- 16:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #69588 (Closed): prefixLocalAnchorsWithScript: URL does not match request URL
- @prefixLocalAnchorsWithScript()@ does not prefix local anchors with requested URL but with newly created.
- 11:08 TYPO3 Core Feature #23288 (New): hook in t3lib_BEfunc::firstDomainRecord()
- > can you elaborate a usecase for this?
we need to distinguish the primary domain by some more aspects than just t...
- 11:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #14847: Session data not cleared on logout
- Not clearing out data when user loggs off is a bug.
Even i would consider this a security hole.
- 11:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #14847: Session data not cleared on logout
- new link to dev list thread: http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-June/011090.html
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #22336: Backend session is locked to useragent
- Where is the vote button? this logut-mechnism is really annoying ... but sorry for the noise -- keep on finding a bes...
- 14:58 TYPO3 Core Feature #23288 (Closed): hook in t3lib_BEfunc::firstDomainRecord()
- implements a hook into t3lib_BEfunc::firstDomainRecord() for further domain record name processing
- 14:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #19287 (Closed): missing index for deleting outdated session data in fe_session_data
- in class.tslib_feuserrauth.php:fetchSessionData() is a query to delete outdated data, with a WHERE condition on `tsta...
- 12:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #19286 (Closed): unnecessary queries for updating session data
- currently updating the session data is done in two steps:
- delete session data
- insert new session data
Also available in: Atom