- Registered on: 2008-06-11
- Last connection: 2010-08-05
- Advanced Frontend Editing (Member, 2009-04-28)
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #20821 (Closed): setting RTEwidth to % does not work anymore in frontend plugins in 4.4
- In wec_discussion plugin, we use RTE in frontend to submit blog posts. We allow to set RTEheight and RTEwidth as cons...
- 18:34 mm_forum Bug #7673 (Resolved): not going to last_post for list_unread with multiple pages
- when list unread is shown (and others), the goto last post link does not work if there are multiple pages for that to...
- 17:26 mm_forum Bug #7668 (Resolved): wrong template label for rating in list_unread
- Problem is that the Rating shows up in the header of list unread, even though it is set to off.
In the list_unread...
- 21:57 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #3547 (Resolved): Creation of new pages, deletion, moving of the current page should be possible
- Added in v1354.
Added ability to create a page, hide a page, and delete a page.
The default actions are set in F...
- 21:28 Advanced Frontend Editing Revision 41f391a6: Added support for deleting, hiding, and creating pages. Default is edit & new ...
- git-svn-id: https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/feedit/trunk@1354 743128fe-103e-dd11-99c4-001b210b3e58
- 05:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #20660: Redirect after logout does not work
- All right, I posted it on the core list. Thanks -- forgot about that step.
- 17:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #20660: Redirect after logout does not work
- I have attached a fix that works for me. For both 4.2 and 4.3. It handles the redirection correctly for the cases of ...
- 19:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #19110: t3lib_div::removeXSS translates normal text too
- I attachad a corrected diff (removeXSS-1.diff) with a fix. Commas were being removed because of:
$val = preg_repla...
- 16:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #19110: t3lib_div::removeXSS translates normal text too
This is very close to the exact function already used in the Core in t3lib_div::removeXSS(). It does handl...
- 21:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #19110 (Closed): t3lib_div::removeXSS translates normal text too
- If a user types in something in a reply form and the t3lib_div::removeXSS function is called on it, it inserts <x> in...
Also available in: Atom