Nico de Haen
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-23
- Last connection: 2015-03-14
Reported issues: 170
- 09:24 Extension Builder Task #65268 (Needs Feedback): As Extension Developer I would like to add a new Backend Main Module
- Can you provide a patch for that?
I think there should be an option "custom" in the dropdown and a textfield custo...
- 09:15 Extension Builder Bug #59558 (Closed): Empty screen
- 05:12 Extension Builder Bug #60854 (Resolved): settings.yaml should give a hint about the split token
- Applied in changeset commit:8bf7421762031229a3f770a7c8be3d68d05e2240.
- 05:07 Extension Builder Bug #58591: No records found in list.html
- Is this still an issue?
- 05:06 Extension Builder Task #58243 (Resolved): Always use two slashes for namespaces class names in strings
- Should all be replaced meanwhile.
- 05:00 Extension Builder Revision 8bf74217: [TASK] Add reference to split token in settings.yaml
- Resolves: #60854
- 04:16 Extension Builder Bug #65752 (Resolved): Avoid using deprecated $GLOBALS['typo3CacheManager']
- Applied in changeset commit:10b5965937cf021722ab73a9d52463b944341cbe.
- 04:13 Extension Builder Revision 10b59659: [TASK] Avoid using deprecated $GLOBALS['typo3CacheManager']
- Resolves: #65752
- 04:08 Extension Builder Bug #65752 (Resolved): Avoid using deprecated $GLOBALS['typo3CacheManager']
- 03:50 Extension Builder Task #65547 (Needs Feedback): Generate Fluid templates with fluid namespaces
- As long as the namespace url has no real target it doesn't really makes sense to me to add it to the generated templa...
Also available in: Atom