Nico de Haen
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-23
- Last connection: 2015-07-10
Reported issues: 171
- 10:30 Extension Builder Bug #67988: action uncorrect defined in ext_localconf.php
- I try to explain:
You have to enter ALL actions into the cacheable actions field and additionally the non-cacheable ...
- 20:47 Extension Builder Bug #67988 (Needs Feedback): action uncorrect defined in ext_localconf.php
- This is not an issue of wrong implementation in the ExtensionBuilder but of wrong configuration by the user.
It is t...
- 16:56 Extension Builder Task #67196 (Accepted): extension_builder disable creation of tx_extbase_type field
- Well I see no big difference between the fe_user/fe_groups table and other tables. Since the typefield feature is gen...
- 08:13 Extension Builder Task #67196: extension_builder disable creation of tx_extbase_type field
- Ok now I see what you mean. But that is only one use case: with your configuration all fe_users are of type \STI\Sti\...
- 00:00 Extension Builder Task #67196: extension_builder disable creation of tx_extbase_type field
- If you map to existing table: fe_users or extend existing model: Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser what would you ...
- 21:49 Extension Builder Task #67196: extension_builder disable creation of tx_extbase_type field
- Sorry, I don't understand.
If you don't use STI there won't be a tx_extbase_type, neither in ext_tables.sql nor in...
- 14:50 Extension Builder Task #67196 (Needs Feedback): extension_builder disable creation of tx_extbase_type field
- The extbase type field is only created, if single table inheritance (STI) is used, since extbase needs a type field ...
- 20:34 Static Info Tables Bug #66011: fatal error when executing update script
- Had the same issue when upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2.
Had to manually delete the cached ext_local... to avoid the fat...
- 16:00 Core Feature #46448 (Resolved): Add items for sectionIndex menu where pages loading content from other...
- Applied in changeset commit:969f75063a5d63c3b7f4aae1c2e52f25ecba7e5d.
- 15:49 Core Revision b7e70fcb: [BUGFIX] Show sectionIndex from referenced page
- If a page is configured to show content from another pid the menu
of type sectionIndex has to fetch the content eleme...
Also available in: Atom