- Registered on: 2008-07-10
- Last connection: 2014-08-23
- 14:25 TYPO3 Core Feature #61162 (Rejected): Fluid HTML5 compliance
- However it is a cosmetic change Fluid produces XHTML code with trailing slash / even in HTML5.
The trailing slash is...
- 23:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #23106 (Rejected): SimulateStatic can be exploited to make sites show up as duplicate content
- Every TYPO3 site using simulateStaticDocuments can be "poisoned" as it is possible to submit infinite variations of a...
- 19:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #16283 (Closed): murky MM self joins by pi_list_query // tslib
- mm-joining a table on itself via pi_exec_query //-> pi_list_query results an incorrect mysql query.
(But only if yo...
- 15:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #15128: Shortcut Handling can cause SEO problems and should be improved
- > the problem is only with spidering.
Yes, if you put it this way it is kind of an "outbound" problem.
> PS: Are...
- 14:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #15128: Shortcut Handling can cause SEO problems and should be improved
- @ Martin
> These URLs are the same:
- 10:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #15128: Shortcut Handling can cause SEO problems and should be improved
- I am not sure if it makes sense to add another link type (which may be confusing).
From my point of view it is all a...
- 11:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #15128: Shortcut Handling can cause SEO problems and should be improved
- Ciao Stefano, due to the relative complexity of this issue (I could imagine that an additional option in the page hea...
- 02:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #15207 (Closed): Do Quotacheck on localconf.php update!!!
- It will happen that your localconf.php is zapped to ZERO size if there is no disk quota left (you upload extension, m...
- 16:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #15128 (Closed): Shortcut Handling can cause SEO problems and should be improved
- This issue is classified as "major" not for technical malfunctioning but as misconception:
- Shortcuts simply outp...
- 22:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #14808 (Closed): dynamic CSS would be nice...
- <strong>Improvement suggestion</strong>
... if it were possible to set them up as COA. But it does not work. Why ...
Also available in: Atom