- Registered on: 2008-07-28
- Last connection: 2021-09-20
- 12:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #95150: Menu content elements: categories not available in frontend
- Your ViewHelper solved my problem, with some small changes.
- 12:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #95150 (Rejected): Menu content elements: categories not available in frontend
- I'd like to use menu_pages or menu_subpages to show a sitemap in the frontend.
The pages have categories defined, bu...
- 07:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #94801 (Resolved): Updating from TYPO3 9.5.27 to 9.5.28+ leads to timeout in upgrade wizards check and reports module
- After upgrading from TYPO3 9.5.27 to 9.5.28+, opening the reports module on our biggest site (260k+ files) leads to a...
- 12:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #92331: No pseudo-site found in root line of page
- News 8.5.0 fixed the problem for me as well, see https://github.com/georgringer/news/issues/1344.
- 11:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #92563 (New): Identical slugs: Appendix stops at "-100"
- If I have more than 100 pages with identical page titles (eg. "test") within the same parent page, the first page get...
- 15:07 TYPO3 Core Task #91627: Show full path of allowedFileMounts in new form modal
- 08:49 TYPO3 Core Task #91627 (Closed): Show full path of allowedFileMounts in new form modal
- We have a long list of directories listed in TYPO3:CMS:Form:persistenceManager:allowedFileMounts so that different ed...
- 07:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #83598: Output of extbase debugger should go after doctype declaration
- I understand, no worries.
If I find the time I might look if the inline debugger issues can be fixed with CSS. See...
- 10:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #90336: CKeditor autolinking: Insert https instead of http
- 15:35 TYPO3 Core Feature #90336 (Closed): CKeditor autolinking: Insert https instead of http
- If I type "www.test.com" into the editor, a link is created automatically:...
Also available in: Atom