- Registered on: 2008-07-28
- Last connection: 2019-08-22
- 08:36 Job Fair Bug #88364: Fatal error when sending application with attachment
- Upon further review it was a server misconfiguration.
Jobfair is not to blame, sorry for opening this issue.
- 17:19 Job Fair Bug #88364 (New): Fatal error when sending application with attachment
- We're migrating a site that uses jobfair to a new server which runs PHP 7.2.
Jobfair seems to run fine until I try...
- 16:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #76308: Ext:form - Drag fields into a fieldset not working
- I disabled the fieldset, along with other fields we don't use.
Not a real solution, but now it won't bother me anymo...
- 11:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #50375: Migration from "old" mailforms to "new" form extension
- I added some missing field types to the script from Benjamin, and created a very basic extension (See attached file)....
- 14:01 Job Fair Suggestion #85110 (New): Option that disables saving of applications
- Now that the General Data Protection Regulation is in effect in the European Union, another option to disable the sav...
- 11:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #79915 (Closed): Access Module: Page owner not preselected in Change-User-Dropdown
- There seems to be an bug in the function renderUserSelector (/typo3/sysext/beuser/Classes/Controller/PermissionAjaxCo...
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #41629: TYPO3-Workspaces height of iframe to small
- This happens to us on TYPO3 7.6.15 too, and we usually don't use frontend logins.
Also, our backend runs on another d...
- 12:56 Faceted Search Bug #68666: Class 'tx_kesearch_lib' not found after flushing system caches
- FYI: Just ran into this problem again (TYPO3 7.6.15, ke_search 2.4.1), but after deleting the files in /typo3temp/aut...
- 10:38 Job Fair Bug #78291: Error handling for disabled jobs
- They are now set, but I still get a 500 error instead of a 404.
And redirects won't clear bad URLs from Google, anyway.
- 08:10 Job Fair Bug #78291 (Under Review): Error handling for disabled jobs
- I get errors with a 500 status code when disabled jobs are requested.
That way, they won't disappear from the Google...
Also available in: Atom