- Registered on: 2008-07-28
- Last connection: 2019-11-29
- mm_forum (Leader, 2008-11-12)
- 18:28 t3s_jslidernews Bug #69087: No Linking to elements or pages possible
- To fix this issue there should be another extension of the LinkViewHelper, as mentioned here https://wiki.typo3.org/F...
- 23:20 t3s_jslidernews Bug #68470: Content Elements that have a start oder endtime will crash the whole page
- It seems to me, that deactivated elements trigger this error, too.
I just hid an element in an else working slider a...
- 20:50 t3s_jslidernews Bug #69087 (New): No Linking to elements or pages possible
- With the 4.0.2 Version is has been possible to link from the slide to pages or content elements.
With 5.0.2 this s...
- 20:28 t3s_jslidernews Bug #68470: Content Elements that have a start oder endtime will crash the whole page
- I can confirm, that this happens - on my system even without start/stop-times when I use the slider plugin. Text&slid...
- 18:22 TemplaVoila Bug #65661: Section Index does not display links but the actual content
- TemplaVoila 1.9.7 on TYPO3 6.2.13 shows the content and not link to the content, too
- 19:35 mm_forum Bug #49843 (Closed): class.tx_mmforum_havealook.php->notifyTopicSubscribers doesnt send mails
- Duplicate of #9437
- 19:29 mm_forum Bug #49843: class.tx_mmforum_havealook.php->notifyTopicSubscribers doesnt send mails
- Please test the Version from git - the mail handling changed to the "new" API.
regards - Ines
- 19:22 mm_forum Bug #51461: Compatibility with TYPO3 6.2
- Has anyone verified, that TYPO3 4.5 and 4.7 don't require this?
I haven't found time yet to check that.
- 15:36 T3BLOG Feature #8227: Trackback module
- Did you find some time to have a look at this?
regards - Ines
- 21:21 mm_forum Feature #45169: Default email notification per forum
- @Simon: ok, I just asked, as I've got something similar for a client in my queue.
Also available in: Atom